Trubisky has injured shoulder.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If there was ever a game for the Bears running game to break out, it's this one. If Trubisky is out, the Bears will need Howard and Cohen to gash this Lions defense to help out Daniel.

I think the defense will also need to replicate what they did against Minnesota to have a chance, minus the whole prevent shit in the 4th quarter.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think Chase is very capable of winning the Lions and Giants games. Let Mitch heal up and get him back for the Rams game. I suspect we will be pleasantly surprised with how well Chase can make make the offense go. Burton and Miller will put up good numbers.

How can anyone be that comfortable with Chase? We have no idea how he will look. He's got about 500 yards and 1 TD starting in his decade long career.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
The lions are tough at home and beat Carolina last week on the road.
People are worried about this game should be concerned.
I hate this short schedule, doesn't give anybody time to prepare or rest.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I just got an alert on my phone that said Trubisky is likely to play on Thursday
That for real, and alert from what source?

Was listening to ESPN 1000 about 30 min ago and they're acting like Trubisky won't play at all. Had me nervous.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The lions are tough at home and beat Carolina last week on the road.
People are worried about this game should be concerned.
I hate this short schedule, doesn't give anybody time to prepare or rest.

I watched that game...One Carolina receiver #17 had 9 balls thrown his way, he dropped 7 of em..The Panthers were in a funk that game..Plus their kicker left 4 points on the field..Then, that whole 2 point conversion to win thing that went bad...That loss was on the Panthers. not a win for Detroit

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
That for real, and alert from what source?

Was listening to ESPN 1000 about 30 min ago and they're acting like Trubisky won't play at all. Had me nervous.

It's from my Bleacher Report app.

"Trubisky (Shoulder) Should be G2G for Thanksgiving Game" Bleacher Report 43minutes ago

baredown

Liked Posts:
Sounds like it’s all precautionary. No surgery required he said. Let’s hope.
Aaron Leming‏Verified account @AaronLemingNFL
Follow Follow @AaronLemingNFL

Nagy also says the #Bears did tests & know "exactly" where Trubisky's at. He says that they feel confident this isn't a long-term injury.

Not a long-term injury? Ouch, that implies he's really injured (ie., structural...), and not just a bruise or soreness. This sounds like a lot more than merely precautionary. Given Nagy's brief history on this type of thing, I would guess Tribinsky will be inactive for a while, starting this week. Which means Bray gets pulled up from the PS, and someone has to get released. Mizzell back to the PS?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Not a long-term injury? Ouch, that implies he's really injured (ie., structural...), and not just a bruise or soreness. This sounds like a lot more than merely precautionary. Given Nagy's brief history on this type of thing, I would guess Tribinsky will be inactive for a while, starting this week. Which means Bray gets pulled up from the PS, and someone has to get released. Mizzell back to the PS?

Uhhh wut?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How can anyone be that comfortable with Chase? We have no idea how he will look. He's got about 500 yards and 1 TD starting in his decade long career.

Because Nagy is brilliant, because Chase is surrounded by great weapons, and because Chase is comfortable in the system and will be able to read, diagnose, and deliver the ball quicker than Mitch. A great defense watching his 6 won't hurt either.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna send Trubs some of that Blue Emu..Trubisky will throw 6 TD's!!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm telling you, this is Jay Cutler 2011 all over again. I'm totally expecting in a short while we will hear he's out indefinitely.

The optimist sees the donut, the pessimist sees the hole.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Dear god it’s Trubisky man

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
my aron lemming report says 'wait and see'

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Because Nagy is brilliant, because Chase is surrounded by great weapons, and because Chase is comfortable in the system and will be able to read, diagnose, and deliver the ball quicker than Mitch. A great defense watching his 6 won't hurt either.

Something not seen often on these boards. Optimism.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I haven't found a better sports app for phones, they're good about sending notifications on breaking sports news

If bleacher report is saying he's in, he's out.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I hope you are right.

Jummbo29

Liked Posts:
There's video of Trubisky clapping laughing and pumping his right arm in the air during Nagy's locker room celebration. Vegas hasn't blinked, line hasn't moved. Trubisky is fine, he's playing. !00% chance he plays, everyone chill.:smug2: