Trubisky just seems....stupid

Ksap24

Liked Posts:
The lack of preseason doesn’t help either he should’ve been playing getting chemistry with his receiver and playbook in full game speed but coach don’t believe in preseason

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Mahomes looked pretty damn good today...

Yeah, I was never high on Trubisky coming into the draft. When I watch him play, I don't know about you guys, but he just doesn't have a very commanding presence out there on the field. It's the same shaky feeling I had with Cutler: Everytime he drops back to throw a ball downfield, I immediately think it's going to be picked off.
Sorry man, Cutler might have fucked up, but it was usually because he had the balls to go for it. His stupidity was usually due to his confidence. I did not, and have not, seen Mitch play with any moxie. He plays scared. He did it in nc (the couple times I saw him), and he's done it so far with the bears. He looks good in the early going, or he'll have spurts, but once the moment hits, he holds the ball too long and becomes inaccurate as fuck.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He made some nice throws but he also had that frantic and confused Rex Grossman look on his face. That mental midget look. Rex just had a much much better arm and that sexy deep ball.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yeah, it got scary

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry man, Cutler might have fucked up, but it was usually because he had the balls to go for it. His stupidity was usually due to his confidence. I did not, and have not, seen Mitch play with any moxie. He plays scared. He did it in nc (the couple times I saw him), and he's done it so far with the bears. He looks good in the early going, or he'll have spurts, but once the moment hits, he holds the ball too long and becomes inaccurate as fuck.

goddamit

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Yep. Cutler fucked up because he was pullung the trigger, Mitch hates throwing the ball in front of him

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

There's a reason Trubitchsky only started one year at NC. He's just another loser, choke artist the shitty Bears thought could be a good to great QB. However, Cutler also sucked at reading defenses. That is what scares me the most about Mitch, he's the same way.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There's a reason Trubitchsky only started one year at NC. He's just another loser, choke artist the shitty Bears thought could be a good to great QB. However, Cutler also sucked at reading defenses. That is what scares me the most about Mitch, he's the same way.
I don't think Mitch puts the bears in holes like Cutler did. But when the games on the line, I just haven't seen "it." What sucks is, that isn't one of those things that can be learned. I'm still hoping, but I am very unsettled by what I just saw. There were a lot of fuck ups by the bears this game, no doubt, but how Mitch looked down the stretch should be the biggest concern for us all right now. That was outright horrid.

n8boz

Liked Posts:
The real issue was at center. Also Nagy and his poop in the hand instead of a playbook in the 2nd half.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just concerned. I remember him taking a sack to push unc out of fg range in the waning seconds down by one. Even the one play I remember him making to seal the game against the Panthers, I think it was Kendall Wright that got up to make a catch on a high throw. It seems he gets too wound up. He has to show something here soon, this doesn't work if he busts. This team is really talented, but they'll be nothing without Mitch. Story of the franchise.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The real issue was at center. Also Nagy and his poop in the hand instead of a playbook in the 2nd half.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I think once Daniels is up to speed, center will be fine. Whitehair isn't a center. He consistently has bad snaps. The real issue is Mitch. If he's not the guy, we're fucked. Plain and simple.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think Mitch puts the bears in holes like Cutler did. But when the games on the line, I just haven't seen "it." What sucks is, that isn't one of those things that can be learned. I'm still hoping, but I am very unsettled by what I just saw. There were a lot of fuck ups by the bears this game, no doubt, but how Mitch looked down the stretch should be the biggest concern for us all right now. That was outright horrid.

Totally agree but it's not yet set in stone. He still has this year to work through it. Just such a disappointing loss. Funky play calling and then when your QB is supposed to rise, he freezes up. Looked anxious and too worried about not failing instead of just balling. This sort of thing can snowball and fuck his head if he doesn't overcome it pretty soon. I liked Mitch coming out due to his potential but he was far from a sure thing. They rarely are. He made mistakes in his last game against Stanford but he was still coming at them at the end, nothing like last night.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Mahomes is in a way better spot than Mitch. Mahomes sat all year learning the offense and learning how to prepare to be a NFL QB. His second year he gets to put the entire year he has had to learn into action.

Mitch should not have played a single snap last year. It actually fucked him up more than it helped him. Then, the Bears are caught changing the entire coaching staff making Trubisky's rookie year basically a waste. Whatever Mitch learned last year has to be first erased and then he has to learn how to be a NFL QB again in an entirely different scheme.

This is why the Bears are the Bears. If it wasn't for the Browns, the Bears would be the Browns. It's that bad.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mahomes is in a way better spot than Mitch. Mahomes sat all year learning the offense and learning how to prepare to be a NFL QB. His second year he gets to put the entire year he has had to learn into action.

Mitch should not have played a single snap last year. It actually fucked him up more than it helped him. Then, the Bears are caught changing the entire coaching staff making Trubisky's rookie year basically a waste. Whatever Mitch learned last year has to be first erased and then he has to learn how to be a NFL QB again in an entirely different scheme.

This is why the Bears are the Bears. If it wasn't for the Browns, the Bears would be the Browns. It's that bad.

stop making excuses!

dakbear

Liked Posts:
Trubisky lacks self confidence especially in close games at the end like last night. He completely loses whatever accuracy he has, mostly overthrowing his receivers. I do not think this problem is going to change much going forward. I have nothing to base this on, but I bet behind the scenes Nagy, Helfrich and Pace are really worried about this. The kid should be doing better by now. I think he lacks confidence in his abilities because he knows he does not have the ability. I hope I am wrong about this and all of a sudden the light bulb turns on for him. Right now I would say the ceiling for any bears team going forward is 8-8 with MT at qb. We are really screwed if that is the case.
I wonder how many times we had receivers open and he was running around behind the line of scrimmage not able to pull the trigger on a throw. I remember 3 times at least where I saw Cohen open-but I do not have access to the all 22 to know if there were other open receivers. He did this last year a lot too, but I blamed it on our crappy receivers. He's still doing it and I don't think we can blame the receivers not getting open. What the hell is it with this franchise that they cannot get the qb position right?

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trubisky lacks self confidence especially in close games at the end like last night. He completely loses whatever accuracy he has, mostly overthrowing his receivers. I do not think this problem is going to change much going forward. I have nothing to base this on, but I bet behind the scenes Nagy, Helfrich and Pace are really worried about this. The kid should be doing better by now. I think he lacks confidence in his abilities because he knows he does not have the ability. I hope I am wrong about this and all of a sudden the light bulb turns on for him. Right now I would say the ceiling for any bears team going forward is 8-8 with MT at qb. We are really screwed if that is the case.
I wonder how many times we had receivers open and he was running around behind the line of scrimmage not able to pull the trigger on a throw. I remember 3 times at least where I saw Cohen open-but I do not have access to the all 22 to know if there were other open receivers. He did this last year a lot too, but I blamed it on our crappy receivers. He's still doing it and I don't think we can blame the receivers not getting open. What the hell is it with this franchise that they cannot get the qb position right?

I remember that Cohen was open in a couple of occasions too, the one that pissed me off the most was when he threw that pass away in the end zone, he had one reciver i think it was Cohen open, hit him and it's a first down