Tua picked off 5 times in minicamp

Bust

Liked Posts:
They need depth and a veteran presence since Fitzpatrick left.

Offer them Foles!

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Stormy day. Not really news.

I'd add there were stories like this about Mahomes in the training camps that lead to him starting. Reid would just say he was testing the limits of the offense and brush off the turnover critique.

All the same, I am a bit worried he won't work. Previously people were saying the only thing that can hold him back is injuries. He's been healthy and there's still a bit of a gap.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I remember one year Jay had almost no picks during camp. Bears fans were happy. Then we found out he was saving them for the regular season and everyone was fired.
I will own it. I think it was a Giants pre-season game in 2009 where he fired a 62-yard bomb for a TD and I was like 'it's okay if Jay always fires off his back foot.'

giphy.gif

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I will own it. I think it was a Giants pre-season game in 2009 where he fired a 62-yard bomb for a TD and I was like 'it's okay if Jay always fires off his back foot.'

giphy.gif
I remember that pass. I couldn’t believe how far he threw the ball and thought maybe we finally got a quarterback……oh well.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember one of the game announcers doing a Bear game after Cutler threw a nice pass off his back foot saying.."If you can't throw off your back foot, you don't belong in the NFL". I think it was Romo, but I could be wrong.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I remember one of the game announcers doing a Bear game after Cutler threw a nice pass off his back foot saying.."If you can't throw off your back foot, you don't belong in the NFL". I think it was Romo, but I could be wrong.
You are indeed wrong.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read into this how you all want, but Miami spent last year quietly building a very good defense that also picked off Patrick Mahomes 3 times in an actual game.

Tua definitely needs to work on some stuff, but this story just tells me look for Miami to strut out a Top 5 defense to contend with the Bills Top 5 offense and combine with them to make Bill Belichick look worse every passing week.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read into this how you all want, but Miami spent last year quietly building a very good defense that also picked off Patrick Mahomes 3 times in an actual game.

Tua definitely needs to work on some stuff, but this story just tells me look for Miami to strut out a Top 5 defense to contend with the Bills Top 5 offense and combine with them to make Bill Belichick look worse every passing week.

I'm kinda watching Miami because iirc they've stock piled draft picks. Went from 5 wins to 10 wins in one year.

Curious to see if it takes them 7 years to rebuild...

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Stormy day. Not really news.

I'd add there were stories like this about Mahomes in the training camps that lead to him starting. Reid would just say he was testing the limits of the offense and brush off the turnover critique.

All the same, I am a bit worried he won't work. Previously people were saying the only thing that can hold him back is injuries. He's been healthy and there's still a bit of a gap.
I remember these stories about Trubisky in 2019 when he looked bad.. oh he's just trying some stuff, being aggressive, our defense is really good.. NO trubisky just sucked

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember these stories about Trubisky in 2019 when he looked bad.. oh he's just trying some stuff, being aggressive, our defense is really good.. NO trubisky just sucked

Jeepers.

Now I feel all dirty doing just that for the freaking Dolphins of all teams. Gonna go hop in the shower for a bit!

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I won't argue that Mitch didn't work out in Chicago, but for all we know he could be the next Ryan Tannehill, so I'm not completely writing him off yet.

I do think camp rumors are always interesting. It's tough to know what the team was trying to accomplish. Was it a QB error or maybe just a defensive drill where the O wanted to give them a specific look? Teams so rarely let media watch practice let alone telling them what the team was trying to work on.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm kinda watching Miami because iirc they've stock piled draft picks. Went from 5 wins to 10 wins in one year.

Curious to see if it takes them 7 years to rebuild...
Such a unique situation. A couple years ago there was a major disconnect between Flores and whoever the Dolphins GM is. The GM was clearly tanking and trying to accumulate draft picks and Flores tried to win every game. They ended up winning 5 games and still got the QB they supposedly had their eye on the entire time. Flores is one hell of a coach. I remember a couple years ago saying he was a good coach before it was a popular take and 2greg or whatever his name was mocked me. Moron.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How do you know what I heard on TV?..You trying to start something again?

Didn't you learn anything from the other day, Barney?
i don’t know what you heard on tv. I’m telling you that Tony Romo wasn’t the one who said it.

For once use that meth damaged brain of yours and figure out how I know this. It’s really simple

Also, what did I learn the other day? All you do is get shit on and then post pictures of Barney fife. You’re literally useless.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i don’t know what you heard on tv. I’m telling you that Tony Romo wasn’t the one who said it.

So I guess that you have monitored every Romo comment made regarding the Bears?

Just stop Barney..You look dumber with each post

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So I guess that you have monitored every Romo comment made regarding the Bears?

Just stop Barney..You look dumber with each post
The level of cluelessness is truly breathtaking. Stop arguing with me for 5 minutes and just think of ways that your comment couldn’t be true. Please stop melting your F5 and for once think. For the love of god, think, grandpa

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The level of cluelessness is truly breathtaking. Stop arguing with me for 5 minutes and just think of ways that your comment couldn’t be true. Please stop melting your F5 and for once think. For the love of god, think, grandpa
I'm waiting for proof that Romo didn't say it

Keep trying Barn...Rough night at work again?