Tua picked off 5 times in minicamp

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A risky strategy, but I will wish him the best of luck with it anyhow.

Just let me know if they settle on whether or not Tony Romo ever did commentary in the Black & Blue Division.
Yeah imma have to pass on that and just watch him send his loss/F5 ratio to the moon.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Yeah but you havent shown me proof

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like you're deflecting from the fact that you were wrong about Romo. Great spin as always, DJ.
Not at all...I admitted in my original statement I could be wrong

You're chasing your tail

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not at all...I admitted in my original statement I could be wrong

You're chasing your tail
But you were given all of the necessary links to understand why you were wrong but you simply aren't smart enough to piece them together. Not your fault, your mom probably smoked crack when she was pregnant with you. Anyways since you were proven wrong, we're done here.

OP, im sorry BearsBud derailed your thread because he couldn't handle being wrong. Maybe he'll finally do what's best for us and go back to pretending to being dead.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you were given all of the necessary links to understand why you were wrong but you simply aren't smart enough to piece them together. Not your fault, your mom probably smoked crack when she was pregnant with you. Anyways since you were proven wrong, we're done here.

OP, im sorry BearsBud derailed your thread because he couldn't handle being wrong. Maybe he'll finally do what's best for us and go back to pretending to being dead.
Sorry...I had already admitted I could be wrong long before Jamias posted the info...You never provided links
Once again

corbis_rf_photo_of_dog_chasing_tail.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry...I had already admitted I could be wrong long before Jamias posted the info...You never provided links
Once again

corbis_rf_photo_of_dog_chasing_tail.jpg
When you play chess, is your winning strategy literally taking a **** on the chess board?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They need depth and a veteran presence since Fitzpatrick left.

Offer them Foles!

I agree. Tua might still have some missteps along the way and he is an injury risk. Nick is the perfect fit for some late game heroics ala Fitzmagic.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This had become tiresome and boring

Time to leave the cop and his mouthpieces alone

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"this had become tiresome and boring" hahahahaha. That sounds like nephew when he has to go to school. Being challenged to think is so boring and tiresome.

Like A Dog With His Tail Between His Legs GIF - TailBetweenLegs  LikeADogWithHisTailBetweenHisLegs Ashamed - Discover & Share GIFs

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How do you prove something that someone never said?

The burden of proof is on you to prove it was said with a quote because you made the claim.
The sad thing is is that it was such an easy thing to prove false and he's the only person here that didn't know how to figure it out. Toddler.