Tyler Scott seems like a steal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Everything you read about him has him becoming a plus starter in two years. Probably going to take over for Mooney or Claypool after this year.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Speed

Attachments

• 41C29625-F203-4502-9369-C2977F58FB68.png
    41C29625-F203-4502-9369-C2977F58FB68.png
    739.4 KB · Views: 81

Speed

Liked Posts:
I would guess Mooney is the one they replace, unless Claypool completely shits the bed. I hope I'm wrong, but between Mooney and Claypool, its probably a bit harder finding a freak that runs a low 4.4

Speed

Liked Posts:
Mooney is a much better WR than Claypool. He'll always be in front of him, and not by a little.
I don' t disagree. But we'll have to wait and see. I hope Poles doesn't feel pigeon-holed into signing Claypool just because we spent draft capital to acquire him. But again, I guess we'll have to see how he performs.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don' t disagree. But we'll have to wait and see. I hope Poles doesn't feel pigeon-holed into signing Claypool just because we spent draft capital to acquire him. But again, I guess we'll have to see how he performs.
It'd be great if he had Alshon Jeffery type numbers since they profile the same way.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I’d be more excited if the kid was obese and still ran that fast

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I think this kid will turn into Edelman/Welker type for JF. His quickness coming out of his cuts is just impressive. All you need from a player from him. Rest of it is JF getting him the ball quickly and the throws being anticipated.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Mooney: 45 games played. 2179 yards. 12.0 avg. 10 TD’s.

Claypool: 46 games played. 2184 yards. 13.1 avg. 12 TD’s.

You sure?
But Mooney has played in one less game. He could have had 200 yards and 3 TDs which would make him wayyyyyyyy better then Claypool.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I think this kid will turn into Edelman/Welker type for JF. His quickness coming out of his cuts is just impressive. All you need from a player from him. Rest of it is JF getting him the ball quickly and the throws being anticipated.
Scott is more of a deep threat that doesn't run great routes. Those guys were elite route runners with nearly zero threat of beating you deep

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Let the Bears' offseason low round WR hype begin!
I know when we'll see him make some good plays in preseason and when we'll be scratching our heads as to why he's on PS and not the 53 but when are the training camp videos of him catching marshmallow balls due?

This is an odd dynamic for a fanbase. Continually push that all the draft talent goes to defense. Then every year hype up the low round offense in the offseason.
This is where WRs come to die not get developed. Mooney is a fluke. I hope Scott does work out but the odds are not in his favor after getting drafted by this team.

My guess is he's Mooney's threat. Mooney played above his 5th round pick, meet your 4th round competition, try harder.
Claypool's 2nd round status shouldn't be threatened by that or we wouldn't have given a 2nd rounder back for him. Same with Moore's pick value was returned in the trade.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
here we see a prime example of @DanielCCSBears falling in love with another LATE ROUND GEM. Can’t wait for you to make every excuse in the world for this guy if it’s not working out. I can already feel it coming. Do you know any of his family members?