Tyler Scott seems like a steal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You don't seem to understand the difference between fact and opinion.
So then tell me how or why this offensive line with four new players playing at 4 new positions is going to come together and play like a Top-15 pass protecting offensive line. Tell me what leads you to believe that?

Washington

Liked Posts:
So then tell me how or why this offensive line with four new players playing at 4 new positions is going to come together and play like a Top-15 pass protecting offensive line. Tell me what leads you to believe that?

I only see 2 new players and 1 being at a new position (Jenkins). Whitehair has played lots at center. Davis (new) will be RG where he played and Wright (new) will be RT where he played. Doesn't mean they will be good but your 4 people in 4 new positions is not accurate.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I only see 2 new players and 1 being at a new position (Jenkins). Whitehair has played lots at center. Davis (new) will be RG where he played and Wright (new) will be RT where he played. Doesn't mean they will be good but your 4 people in 4 new positions is not accurate.
None of these 4 players have played together before at these positions.

Whitehair was fired because he couldn't snap the ball. Jenkins was kept at the right guard spot because that's where he's been the most comfortable Davis is new to the team and Wright is new to the NFL the only guy who is at the same position as a year ago is Jones.

Suddenly chemistry on the offensive line doesn't matter?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I look forward to you dying on multiple hills this coming season. Although I do agree that Scott has potential.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
i think scott will contribute but a steal? he's got a long way to go to become anything more than a deep threat.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Soft Stuffed Animal Plush Toy - Temu - Temu

1663930926674-3baf96a37add43139b7612344f80ab4f-goods.jpeg

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you even watched Claypool. His rookie year he had multiple long tds where most of it was run after the catch. Jeffrey would never do that. You really are clueless. It's a terrible comp

Boy did he go Beast mode on Minny in his 2nd year though!!

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
keep dreaming

I'm not saying he will, but it's not impossible. He had 850+ yards each of his first two seasons and 9 tds his rookie year. Some of you act like he's never done anything. How can you it's established? The way some of you act like you know the future is really weird. So what if he puts up 950 yards and 10 tds? A slight improvement over his rookie year? Worth the 32nd oick?