Tyler Scott seems like a steal

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So my boy in Cincinnati goes to a ton of bearcats games. Said bears got a steal, Scott had a weird qb situation and is all pro talent who got slept on. He actually watches the games and says this.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Claypool will be a decent WR on this roster, youll see Poles extend him this season. Alshons' stats with the Bears were superior, becuase he was the only legit WR that QBs could throw to.

I mean if you're going to say something wrong you might as well go all in on being wrong. Jeffery played with Brandon Marshall when he went for over 1400 yards and Marshall went for over 1200 yards. Screenshot_20230430-204341.png

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jeffery has not had a 850yd season since leaving Chicago while teams were doubling up on Marshall. Claypool did that twice in Pittsburgh befre coning to this shit O and getting a ding last year. If you think low effort Alshon would have done much more than pout here last year...
Jeffery was a far better receiver than Claypool. Claypool is gone after this year. I guess everyone knows it but you.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Daniel might’ve seen some clips (doubtful) but his analysis is as worthless as worthless comes. The guy was a huge mustipher fan boi.
Here's the article where I called for Mustipher to be benched in week 2.

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
Jeffery was a far better receiver than Claypool. Claypool is gone after this year. I guess everyone knows it but you.

I mean no one knows that. He's always had potential, you don't know what the future holds. He's 24 and flashed in Pittsburgh. We shall see after an off-season to learn the offense and hopefully clean up some of his issues.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Claypool will be a decent WR on this roster, youll see Poles extend him this season. Alshons' stats with the Bears were superior, becuase he was the only legit WR that QBs could throw to.
No other legit receiver? Brandon Marshall! Alshon's best season was with Marshall next to him putting up equally as good numbers

Last edited:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both Alshon as well as Claypool are big receivers who play the body-position push-off game more than the separation game. IMHO they'd both be more effective minus 10, if not 15, fewer pounds. Fewer injuries, more fluidity, greater separation.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Just because Claypool ran a quick 40 doesn't make him explosive. Y'all are stuck on that 40 yard dash time.

Jeffery averaged more than a yard per reception more than Claypool. Jeffery had 20 TDs in three years with Chicago and Claypool has 12

Jeffery went for over 1,000 yards in two of three seasons in Chicago.

Claypool still no 1,000 yard season.

Claypool is TRASH

For his size Claypool is not properly utilized by Getsy.