Tyrus Thomas or Carloss Boozer...

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
This is how I see it, Bulls might as well trade for Boozer and don't get too greedy - if you can't get Bayless, so what. Realistically, I don't think they will resign Tyrus Thomas if he performs average this year. Can you blame me for that statement, after all, we know about the recent events with Gordon. Two-time all-star, Boozer, automatically solidifies our PF position. Only four games last year, Boozer scored less than 10 points. Boozer rebounding rate is nuts! He came in second during the playoffs behind Dwight Howard in rebounding. Guess who came in second... Joakim Noah. on the downside, Tyrus Thomas came in at the 30th slot. That's not good when you have the likes of Derrick Rose, Andre Miller, and Strawberry Shortcake aka Rashard Lewis in front of you when it comes to playoff rebounding. Remember, we're primarily a jump-shooting team, which means rebounding is very crucial for second chances. Face it, we play from the outside-outside lol. For god sake, Mike Miller got more rebounds than Tyrus Thomas during the regular season. You have a guy like Tyrus Thomas that is playing on the perimeter, whom have no skills beyond 15 feet doing this, I mean, it isn't a good look. I tell you, Gar Forman just got away with murder if he trades the tweener away for a man, literally, a man at PF. Plus, if you want Wade, you just can't go into the 2010 offseason trying to persuade Wade to come here on the likes of Derrick Rose and the hometown ticket theme, it isn't happening. I can see us making noise with Rose at Point, Wade at Scoring-Guard, a healthy Deng on the Wing, Boozer at Power4, and a stronger, improving Noah at Center. Think about it. I'm going to laugh at Gar Forman if he lets short-arm Bayless get in the way of this deal. Hell, go out in Free Agency and sign some guys and quit being cheap. I want to make 30 million a year, I can't; I don't have those connections. Dido, Bosh isn't coming here. For what, Rose?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFyk9ZBKR4

Swing young fella, swing!

*He held his own against Bynum, Odom, and Gasol. His front-line didn't have Okur because he was injured.

*He's only 27 - two more than Bosh.

*He was more productive than guys that advanced further than him.

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
This is tough situation to figure out now
i'd rather keep tyrus for right now because i think he's developing and he's getting better

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
vhans5219 wrote:
This is tough situation to figure out now
i'd rather keep tyrus for right now because i think he's developing and he's getting better

I'd keep Ty.Thomas too. He must improve his rebounding and scoring ability, though, he has great athleticism and blocking ability.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls have a chance to aquire Boozer they have to make the deal. Sure, there are injury concerns, but those concerns come with Amare as well. Hell, even Bosh health is not something that shouldn't be questioned. I don't think anyone should look at Bosh's knee brace and think some how he's going to be injury free going forward. So, if Boozer is available, the Bulls would be smart to just take a chance.

To be honest, I would be very happy if the Bulls decided to give Boozer the extention he's looking to sign. It's clear the Bulls can get Boozer right now, and that's better than the chance of getting Amare or Bosh in 2010. The Bulls just have to grow a pair and make the deal.

On a slightly different note, if the Bulls are deadset on keeping Hinrich, a deal with the Jazz shouldn't be too difficult. I know I might be in the minority, but I'd gladly trade Noah, Thomas and a expiring for Boozer and Koufos.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
That's stupid. Noah is better than Koufos. We don't need to change our defensive minded Center into a Euro. What is you thinking. We got our modern days Rodman in Noah. He's proven. It's a reason why Koufos isn't getting minutes.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Simeon2UC wrote:
Rose and Noah is untouchable; everyone is touchable.
Do i reaaly have to answer this lol ..KEEP Tyrus !!! I have zero trust in Boozer being able to stay healthy and next to Deng that is not what we need..Btw Noah is touchable Rose is the only person definitley not going anywere ..Noah can be had in the right deal..imo So can Tyrus just dont like taking on a guy with Boozers health issues.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
Noah is just too weak to be the defensive force everybody is expecting him to develop into. I don't think he'll ever be able to hold his position, and be anything more than a good weakside defender. I like Noah, but i'm not going to over-rated his abilities going forward.

A starting frontcourt of Deng, Boozer and Miller would be great for the Bulls.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
JimmyBulls wrote:
Noah is just too weak to be the defensive force everybody is expecting him to develop into. I don't think he'll ever be able to hold his position, and be anything more than a good weakside defender. I like Noah, but i'm not going to over-rated his abilities going forward.

A starting frontcourt of Deng, Boozer and Miller would be great for the Bulls.
Yea maybe if Deng and Boozer can play a whole season....Right now im fine with Deng Ty and Noah if we can add a Wade or Joe Johnson next yr to play next to Rose we would be good to go .

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
SouL EateR wrote:
Simeon2UC wrote:
Do i reaaly have to answer this lol ..KEEP Tyrus !!! I have zero trust in Boozer being able to stay healthy and next to Deng that is not what we need..Btw Noah is touchable Rose is the only person definitley not going anywere ..Noah can be had in the right deal..imo So can Tyrus just dont like taking on a guy with Boozers health issues.

Noah can be had? are you insane? Tyrus and his immature act should be availble. Give me Boozer with one knee over Tyrus.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
my only question is that Boozer is 27. Rose will be a good player next year. I dont think he'll be spectacular, but i do believe he will be good. I agree with doug thonus that Rose probally will have a break out year his 3 year playing, maybe his 4th?
By the time rose developes into a stud, boozer will be 29/30.
Noah is young.
Deng is young.
tyrus is young.
All of these players have the chance to grow with rose. Boozer is in his prime right now.
Do we really want a player that will start his decline as rose ascends into stardom?

All of that said, i'd trade still do the trade to get hinrich off the books + gain a talent. Also, i wouldn't mind trading for boozer in order to gain his rights. yeah he can walk next year, but he might want a sign and trade. The magic have a huge trade exception. Sadly, in that scenario we might be letting tyrus walk for practically nothing. (aren't we shopping him anyways?)

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
Simeon2UC wrote:

Noah can be had? are you insane? Tyrus and his immature act should be availble. Give me Boozer with one knee over Tyrus.
Yes im sur Noah can be had in the right deal i didnt say this deal...Tyrus can be had as well but personally i wouldnt do it for Boozer, Amare sure Bosh sure Boozer ..? No thanks he ll be hurt most of the time anyway and is James Johnson ready to be a starting pf once that happens? Id stick with what we got than go for one of the Guards in fa next yr...Boozer if completly healthy ?sure buts thats not the case...

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Boozer is 2x the player Tyrus is. Point blank period. And Noah IS NOT untouchable. He is not good enough or even projects to be good enough to be untouchable.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
if we move noah, we better be getting a center in return.

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
SouL EateR wrote:
Simeon2UC wrote:
Carlos Boozer with 1 leg is better than Tyrus Thomas.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
i can't believe that there's even an argument to keep ty over boozer...

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
bullsman24 wrote:
Will you believe it when Boozer only plays 30 games next year ?:huh:

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
SouL EateR wrote:
bullsman24 wrote:
Will you believe it when Boozer only plays 30 games next year ?:huh:

I would take that chance.