dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bills signed the guy myself, @Adipost and some others were wanting the Bears to draft in Trey Adams (OT Notre Dame)

Damn it Pace.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
wagner has those clamps for hands like alshon, he looks like a slightly faster alshon

I saw the Kentucky one but first time i've seen that one handed catch while still in high school and can't believe he was that damn big in high school. Both impressive catches and i could see him playing some TE.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Bills signed the guy myself, @Adipost and some others were wanting the Bears to draft in Trey Adams (OT Notre Dame)

Damn it Pace.

One thing is clear, Pace has his own system of rating players that has nothing to do with the general consensus.

Drafting Hambright and Simmons over a guy like Adam's for example.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Seems like we're slow in announcing these guys, several teams have released their list of 18-20 already. Who knows, maybe there will be a QB somewhere in there. Always more available at cut-downs after some preseason tape is out there too.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I was really hoping we could get AJ Killlins from UCF. He ended up with the Eagles. I would not be shocked if he makes their 53.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
One thing is clear, Pace has his own system of rating players that has nothing to do with the general consensus.

Adams has major injury red flags. If he could have come out two years ago he was a first rd pick. Since then he has been constantly injured, including back injuries that have severely limited his mobility. IMO he was worth a 7th rd flyer but I also understand why he wasn’t drafted.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I saw the Kentucky one but first time i've seen that one handed catch while still in high school and can't believe he was that damn big in high school. Both impressive catches and i could see him playing some TE.
i saw him listed as a 4.6 or a 4.5? so maybe not much different than alshon just taller and less experience

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

i was keeping track of the patriots draft for the wife, he took his second TE, I can't remember if it was 3rd or 4th round, kid had a 6th round grading...who knows man

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
i was keeping track of the patriots draft for the wife, he took his second TE, I can't remember if it was 3rd or 4th round, kid had a 6th round grading...who knows man

I think you're talking about who i've had as my sleeper TE since the combine, Dalton Keene (Virginia Tech) but i think they took two TE's in this draft.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He took Asiasi and Keene back to back.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I think you're talking about who i've had as my sleeper TE since the combine, Dalton Keene (Virginia Tech) but i think they took two TE's in this draft.
Keene looks faster than other guys, possibly because he's slimmer but the dude looked like a WR out there

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Keene looks faster than other guys, possibly because he's slimmer but the dude looked like a WR out there

Yeah i remember one of the guys at the combine when talking about Deene said he was used all over the offense even at RB some. Definitely versatile.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Signed another RB from FIU.

Napoleon Maxwell, RB, FIU (link) In 4 seasons as a Panther the 6’, 215 pounder ran for 2,090 yards (5.3ypc), with 22 touchdowns, 30 receptions for 233 yards. He played as a true freshman in 2014, but missed the 2015 and 2016 seasons with an injury.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Pierce looks explosive at 4.44 speed at pro day. He was projected to be a 5th rd pick.
I thought so too but he stank against ohio state sadly so I think we need a vet especially since it's going to be a very short preseason with little to no minicamps . the league won't open until every team can open which pretty much means no minicamps. We will be lucky if we have a season at all

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
WOW!!!! My initial impression is that I am really impressed! This guy looks very promising on tape! Good signing! Should easily earn a spot on the 53!
Watch his play vs Ohio state, he stunk