Status
Not open for further replies.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bearly calls everything he doesn't like a false equivalency. You have a point and I remember dem voters complaining about the 2000 election being stolen for almost 8 years.
Did they sue individual states over the election results?

Did they go on to everyday perpetuating the election was stolen?

Did they make up fabricated stories about dead people or illegals voting for the opposition?

Did multiple dems get sued or even thrown in jail for claiming the election was stolen?

Did they make several individual states recount the election MULTIPLE times only to fail?

Did they have a riot at a government building on the claims of a stolen election?

Quite the comparison

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gore never claimed the election was rigged though and as pointed out he conceded. Trump is still lying to this day
My point was simple really both sides started doing that shit awhile ago and how long did they think pushing that shit and shaking peoples faith in our elections was going to go on before it blew up

I said way back when shit like that is dangerous it only gets progressively worse

And many people said those things then in 2016 demo also said alot of those same things

Repubs also guilty what the fuck did they expect would eventually happen?

If you start shaking peoples faith in our election process making it a political tool (and yes both fucking sides are guilty as sin of this) people are gonna flip the fuck out eventually

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did they sue individual states over the election results?

Did they go on to everyday perpetuating the election was stolen?

Did they make up fabricated stories about dead people or illegals voting for the opposition?

Did multiple dems get sued or even thrown in jail for claiming the election was stolen?

Did they make several individual states recount the election MULTIPLE times only to fail?

Did they have a riot at a government building on the claims of a stolen election?

Quite the comparison
That type of dumb shit always always gets progressively worse everytime it was a dangerous game that both sides were playing and they have been at it for years and years and years

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bearly calls everything he doesn't like a false equivalency. You have a point and I remember dem voters complaining about the 2000 election being stolen for almost 8 years.
Of course they did but not in this thread so no one heard that again. This is why I take breaks from these. Because people project and don't actually respond to what was written or nit pick instead of proper context. Claiming that what happened with Gore and Trump as being the same thing is silly. Pointing at the differences doesn't mean I think Gore got robbed or not. How could I possibly know or assume that? How could anyone? Stop projecting, stay on topic and follow what's actually written.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My point was simple really both sides started doing that shit awhile ago and how long did they think pushing that shit and shaking peoples faith in our elections was going to go on before it blew up

I said way back when shit like that is dangerous it only gets progressively worse

And many people said those things then in 2016 demo also said alot of those same things

Repubs also guilty what the fuck did they expect would eventually happen?

If you start shaking peoples faith in our election process making it a political tool (and yes both fucking sides are guilty as sin of this) people are gonna flip the fuck out eventually
So no recounts on very close elections ever. Is that the new American way?

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Sweden is at over 60% with at least one shot and still lining up to get them.
I am going by the 2 shot #'s the CDC uses. If you have one shot, or under 2 weeks after your second shot, you are counted as unvaccinated according to the CDC if you catch Covid. Iceland is over 75% with one shot but unlike Sweden, they are low on natural immunity.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yall cant see it buttfuck it im takin a knee rn in solidarity down with those fucking red monsters!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im a Republican i am very much not a biden harris guy but what i really dont wanna see is another 4 years of half the country at war with our own president
And letting the courts clearly show the election was legal ect ect is by far the best outcome towards that goal
We can rationalize anything we want and not see our own biases. Now that we've had the courts hear countless arguments, how's it working? How about not bringing those ridiculous suits in the 1st place. I'd think that would better fit your statements in this thread.

LOL where this has gone.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm fine with no recounts it's never overturned the results of a national election so why keep doing it
Because in the rare case it could. I can think of one example where it may have made that difference. It's already bad enough that some votes count more than other in a democracy. What's more elitist than that?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you all want to talk vaccines/politics take it over HERE. Can we get this thread back on topic, please? NFL teams and updates on team vaccinations/rates. Thanks.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Because in the rare case it could. I can think of one example where it may have made that difference. It's already bad enough that some votes count more than other in a democracy. What's more elitist than that?
This trump shit makes me never want to hear recount again. He's such a scumbag

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop saying Special person.
bl73Ts.gif

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
do you ever get tired of being so morally superior to everyone else on the internet?
How about the people on here who have kids that are mentally challenged? JFC. Stop being such assholes all the fucking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.