Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
6 weeks ago San Antonio was around 124 COVID-19 hospitalizations. Today it’s 638, 99% of those aren’t vaccinated.

the county is 63% vaccinated.
Thanks. You made it sound like 99% of patients overall were unvaccinated but in Bexar County, 63% of patients were vaccinated. That probably would not be mathematically possible.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Trumpy lied out his ass every time he spoke but @greg23 turned a blind eye like the good little sheep he is.
It's a cult and like all cults, the followers follow the leader blindly. Unfortunately, it ends badly for almost everyone who ties their fortune to the narcissist. This has been Trump's history long before he became president.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I didnt say the Vaccine was perfect. People are acting like the Vaccine is the answer at prevention, its not. Lets shit on the unvaxxed because they can spread the virus. BUT lets no point out the obvious... the vaccinated can still spread the virus?!?!

Cant peddle this truth though, because those on the fence about the vaccine, dont need another reason to think twice about getting it right.
Anyone can get Covid, but the goal is to not have people get sick/die. If damn near everyone is vaccinated, the people having to go to the hospital or even die, drops to less than 1% likely.

For about the last month now, damn near every death was preventable. But the GOD party and the PRO LIFE party oddly want people to keep dying. Now the plus side is that 99.7% of deaths are these such people, but a small fraction are people that can't get the vaccine for whatever reasons.

I guess I just don't get the Trumper logic here...we can save lives, ie ACTUALLY BE PRO LIFE, and you all are like...nah, I'm pro death now.

The fact that Fat Donny had Covid and still ran his fat ass out to get a vaccine in the middle of the night right away after not even a month after he had Covid...when he claimed to have natural immunity, it tells you that even your Cult leader wasn't dumb enough to risk his life to the damn virus. But it's sad and pathetic that so many followers still spew his nonsense anyways.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Anyone can get Covid, but the goal is to not have people get sick/die. If damn near everyone is vaccinated, the people having to go to the hospital or even die, drops to less than 1% likely.

For about the last month now, damn near every death was preventable. But the GOD party and the PRO LIFE party oddly want people to keep dying. Now the plus side is that 99.7% of deaths are these such people, but a small fraction are people that can't get the vaccine for whatever reasons.

I guess I just don't get the Trumper logic here...we can save lives, ie ACTUALLY BE PRO LIFE, and you all are like...nah, I'm pro death now.

The fact that Fat Donny had Covid and still ran his fat ass out to get a vaccine in the middle of the night right away after not even a month after he had Covid...when he claimed to have natural immunity, it tells you that even your Cult leader wasn't dumb enough to risk his life to the damn virus. But it's sad and pathetic that so many followers still spew his nonsense anyways.

70+ with obesity

I'd say he 100% fits the bill of someone who definitely should get the vaccine.

kids in grade school...not so much

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
No one here has denied it. You're chasing windmills and viewing the issue with a simpleton's dichotomy.

It is simple... cause they cant.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
You guys know this, but Cole Kmet was was fairly transparent on being fully vaccinated and some of the concerns he had playing last season.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
You do know Indy knows exactly how many minutes equals 74.9 percent of the snaps don't you? If they are not in the playoff hunt you will see Wentz on the bench.
They might make up an injury, but he is their future at qb. They won't flat out bench him

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Status
Not open for further replies.