Is #88 a Dumpster Fire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
bozo.jpg

The older I get, the creepier Bozo appears to me.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
ROFL... I've never formulated an opinion either way in any post on CCS, dumbass. So no, it doesn't sound familiar. It actually looks like you posting as a rape lover before any facts came out.

I never type that much in any post... look it up. Keep looking like a Special person, rape supporter.

I said 11 years... learn to count, child.

Why are you so angry all the time?

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Even more updates to Kane situation

Sedita still investigating the bag hoax.

BTW, since Eoannou leaked the accuser's name, it has been all over Twitter. One tweet pointed to a NY court case allegedly involving her father, in which he was trying to sue an investment firm for fraud after he borrowed more than $1M, blew it, and lost his rental properties as collateral. It was throw out of court. If that truly was her father and he lost his shirt in a financial deal, this all may be fitting together.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
It was a big story until it turned in Kane's favor. Now Grim (and others) is no longer interested.

Ask BlackhawkPaul if it was him who closed the last thread when he wakes up.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well not that I care anymore cause it looks like Kaner will be fine, but this accusation is looking more and more like a possible money grab. Most likely will never know the true facts, but this case has truly turned into a sideshow.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's gameday and all this guy can think about is rape.

All I can think of is potting 2 goals in tonight and laying Rangers out, so you bros will like me again.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's really nothing left to talk about anymore. If a new development did occur, I'm sure they would have unlocked the old thread.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Or maybe we're sick and fucking tired of trying to reason with people who've chosen a side from day one.

Depends on which side they chose, doesn't it.

This thread has pretty much followed this form for weeks:

Leak reflecting bad on Kane, "uh-oh, doesn't look good"

Leak reflecting bad on accuser, "well, you just can't believe these leaks. let's stop talking about this until we know something for realz"

italianbeef

Liked Posts:

Bullshit. Get off your fucking high horse. For weeks I and others were called "rape supporters" and "rapists" for daring to defend Kane's innocence - in fact, it's continued to this day.

You and other "moderators" have always let it slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.