Updates to the Kane situation

Is #88 a Dumpster Fire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Nobody here has said Kane is guilty, so until someone does, I won't have the chance to make comments towards them about going after Kane without proof. Problem is, you and a few other idiots went after the girl and basically used every ignorant rape comment in the book towards victims (gold diggers, what did she expect) when no facts have been published. Everybody deserves their day in court (if charged), and so far nobody has been charged.

I've never called her a gold digger. So speaking of shut the fuck up...

And can you please cite some stats about rapes that are not reported? For instance, how many rapes didn't get reported this year?

And how do you know?

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Another gem from the pen of Mark Lazerus....the same fucktard that goes bonkers because Washington doesn't want to change it's Redskins tag. I love it when writers scream they "HAVE" to do this or "HAVE" to do that....the reality is they will do whatever the hell they want to do.

Yeah, the "most image-conscious team" in the NHL employs a wife beater as an ambassador.

Lazerus is an ass clown.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

And can you please cite some stats about rapes that are not reported? For instance, how many rapes didn't get reported this year?

And how do you know?

Slept in today?

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

And how do you know?

a simple google search will show you roughly 30-35% of rapes end up getting reported to police.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
it was a late night of raping 100 women for his case study.

Good one, Brick.

tumblr_lqvf6cI5Vc1qicthxo1_500.gif

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:

And how do you know?

I'm sorry, the one moronic thing you haven't said, I misquoted. It's been noted.

A simple google search will bring up the numbers you are claiming are bullshit.

68% of sexual assaults in the past 5 years have gone unreported (Justice Department, National Crime Victimization Survey: 2008-2012)

e3fc1d084cc0eeaa75df77b30906f8e8.jpg
Per RAINN.org

Also:

"False reporting is a difficult number to measure. The Enliven Project uses 2 percent of “falsely accused” cases, out of the 100 reported cases of rape. There is an important distinction that must be made here, between accusations and reports. “Accusations” may refer to claims that were not made in official police reports, whereas “reports” generally refer to cases that were filed with law enforcement.

That, again, seems to be the lower end of the estimate range. The “Making a Difference” Project, which used data collected by law enforcement agencies over 18 to 24 months, found 7 percent of cases that were classified as false. That study is the “only research conducted in the U.S. to evaluate the percentage of false reports made to law enforcement,” according to the National Center for the Prosecution of Violence Against Women. Other studies also estimate somewhere between 2 and 10 percent."

So it's not as common as you make it sound.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
If there isn't a witness to a "rape" if that is what he will be charged with or evidence of a drug in the "victim's" system, this probably will be he said, she said and end up with a pay-off.

let's just say unless there are three credible male witnesses to the rape, then the accuser gets stoned to death. How does that sound?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
let's just say unless there are three credible male witnesses to the rape, then the accuser gets stoned to death. How does that sound?

#fullhawk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
ABC News Anchor and Buffalo guy Mark Giangreco went on air saying today saying that Patrick Kane is f**ked. Basically, that this case is now a slam dunk for the prosecution.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
So you guys are in favor of just sending a guy to prison after a rape accusation and just skip the charges and trial altogether then, right? No? Then what the fuck are we even talking about then?

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
So you guys are in favor of just sending a guy to prison after a rape accusation and just skip the charges and trial altogether then, right? No? Then what the fuck are we even talking about then?

2fa920905571ac258a07e319d979cdc8.jpg

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, the one moronic thing you haven't said, I misquoted. It's been noted.

A simple google search will bring up the numbers you are claiming are bullshit.

68% of sexual assaults in the past 5 years have gone unreported (Justice Department, National Crime Victimization Survey: 2008-2012)

e3fc1d084cc0eeaa75df77b30906f8e8.jpg
Per RAINN.org

Also:

"False reporting is a difficult number to measure. The Enliven Project uses 2-10 percent of “falsely accused” cases, out of the 100 reported cases of rape. There is an important distinction that must be made here, between accusations and reports. “Accusations” may refer to claims that were not made in official police reports, whereas “reports” generally refer to cases that were filed with law enforcement.

That, again, seems to be the lower end of the estimate range. The “Making a Difference” Project, which used data collected by law enforcement agencies over 18 to 24 months, found 7 percent of cases that were classified as false. That study is the “only research conducted in the U.S. to evaluate the percentage of false reports made to law enforcement,” according to the National Center for the Prosecution of Violence Against Women. Other studies also estimate somewhere between 2 and 10 percent."

So it's not as common as you make it sound.

I've dispelled those bogus numbers numerous times. You can't log an "unreported" assault. Is there a special hotline people call to say "I was raped, but I'm not reporting it"?

That entire piece begs the question that every woman who claims assault was telling the truth, and the 2% is the "provably false" cases, where there is a hard alibli. Other cases where there wasn't sufficient evidence, or she decided not to pursue, are much, much higher.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...alse-stat-extremely-misleading-jason-richwine

But AGAIN, the fact that you believe that 90-98% of the accused are "rapists that walk free", means you're not 50/50 on whether or not Kane did it.

So do us a favor and stop pretending. If no charges are filed, you'll be the loudest voice here, carping that he got away with rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.