Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I had a 71 Pinto that we put a 351 V8 , C-4 trans and narrowed 9 rear end in. It was the most scary fast beast I ever drove. What the hell is this thread about?
Cleveland or Windsor?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Correct me if I am incorrect but are not "jokes" supposed to be literally funny and if something is just random and labeled "urgent" but there is not even any sort of punch-line to even indicate it is an attempt at joking then how in the heck do you even ever try to claim it as a "joke" when jokes are literally funny and there was nothing funny about the urgency, relevancy, appropriateness, or specificity of the post as it relates to the forum topics at all. Not a joke!

Can you please refrain from absolutely rekting posters who don't post as frequently? I know you are borderline genius but sometimes it's best to let those with smaller intelligence win these E-Skirmishes.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Can you please refrain from absolutely rekting posters who don't post as frequently? I know you are borderline genius but sometimes it's best to let those with smaller intelligence win these E-Skirmishes.
I'm sorry and apologize as that was not anyway near the intention of what I was setting out do with that post I was really just acturally asking a question because I thought that jokes were funny historically speaking from experience but maybe perhaps the guy whomst asked me to lighten up can explain why or how what this @msadoguy posted was a joke so that I can understand what about it is specifically humorous, if jokes are indeed still traditionally considered to be somethings that are made to entertain or cause laughter like for example the joke that @Wild_x_Card made about FARTS earlier today.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cleveland or Windsor?
Windsor. The Hooker headers came in 16 pieces we welded together as we put them in. Cleveland was too big . Had one but big money to get it in that little fucker. lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry and apologize as that was not anyway near the intention of what I was setting out do with that post I was really just acturally asking a question because I thought that jokes were funny historically speaking from experience but maybe perhaps the guy whomst asked me to lighten up can explain why or how what this @msadoguy posted was a joke so that I can understand what about it is specifically humorous, if jokes are indeed still traditionally considered to be somethings that are made to entertain or cause laughter like for example the joke that @Wild_x_Card made about FARTS earlier today.
I didn't think anything was funny either tbh.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
That’s not a F150. That’s the new Ford FISO! All electric.

Electric car and a vegan. dude is sooo woke. IDK if thats good or bad

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Electric car and a vegan. dude is sooo woke. IDK if thats good or bad
We don't need another ignant QB even if some would prefer to meatball.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Windsor. The Hooker headers came in 16 pieces we welded together as we put them in. Cleveland was too big . Had one but big money to get it in that little fucker. lol

Cleveland has that timing belt much further out than the Windsor huh?
16 piece headers???? lol holy shit

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How in the holy heck is this a "urgent" thread when you click on it and it's literally non-sense with absolutely literally zero to do with the quarterback and how he will do on the bears?
welcome to CCS.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I had a 71 Pinto that we put a 351 V8 , C-4 trans and narrowed 9 rear end in. It was the most scary fast beast I ever drove. What the hell is this thread about?
I'm calling bullshit. That car would twist like a noodle.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
We don't need another ignant QB even if some would prefer to meatball.

Well if he comes out with a PSA to vax or is a him/his. Ill beat my neighbours dog.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well if he comes out with a PSA to vax or is a him/his. Ill beat my neighbours dog.
200.gif

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is he literally always without even having to open up the thread a ignoramus like he is after I opened up this thread?
The answer is right in front of you.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm starting to understand why @FozzyBear is so fixated on getting ejaculate in his eyes. I just assumed he was talking about human semen and FozzyBear was his gay prostitute name.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I'm starting to understand why @FozzyBear is so fixated on getting ejaculate in his eyes. I just assumed he was talking about human semen and FozzyBear was his gay prostitute name.

Wow guy. You must be really mad to carry shit into another thread. hahahahahahahahahahahaha