Urlacher & Lovie Smith Reunited on Fox Football Daily.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;94MP8aMD2-k]http://youtu.be/94MP8aMD2-k[/video]

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Well I by no means promote that kind of behavior. I'm saying that we should take a very thorough look at ourselves first and then try to understand institutional prejudice/racism.

If we don't take care of our own demons first, then we will preach against racism through racism. Don't become what you hate is all I'm saying.

you're one of the good ones

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here's the thing Remy, who they owe is who they borrow from. They can never pay back that loan.

Of course they can. They will just borrow the money again to pay off any loans that reach maturity. That is how they have always done it. Even in a worse case scenario where they have to print new money and devalue the US Dollar, the side effect will be that other countries can now buy US goods for cheaper which will then eventually drive the U.S. dollar back up.

All of this crying is really mostly political machinations. Is it ideal or great to have a shit load of debt? No. However, the only way it becomes a problem is if the U.S.has a monumental collapse as a super power.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Of course they can. They will just borrow the money again to pay off any loans that reach maturity. That is how they have always done it. Even in a worse case scenario where they have to print new money and devalue the US Dollar, the side effect will be that other countries can now buy US goods for cheaper which will then eventually drive the U.S. dollar back up.

All of this crying is really mostly political machinations. Is it ideal or great to have a shit load of debt? No. However, the only way it becomes a problem is if the U.S.has a monumental collapse as a super power.
Which is inevitable with the way the fed is running things. Their operation WILL burst eventually.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure they spent all year laughing at out defense