Urlacher & Lovie Smith Reunited on Fox Football Daily.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Agreed but poor immigrants coming over here are doing so because they believe in the promise of America. It takes ambition and drive to give up the known for the unknown so you are essentially comparing the most ambitious and driven group (the immigrants of a particular race) to the good, bad, and ugly of a particular race ie to the native black population already living in the U.S. which consists of a full range of people (ambitious, lazy, normal, etc.). It's why historically the immigrants tend to be more successful whether that success is in legal or illegal endeavors as let's be real some of those immigrant populations also ended up running crime organizations consisting of members of that particular race.

The second point here is those immigrants were never in that American cage so they don't have a negative history with America to be disillusioned by. I grew up in the Caribbean where I saw some of the same dumb shit the U.S. government does being carried out by a predominantly black government in my home. So while I might say, "wow that is fucked up," I don't associate everything with the White man fucking up because I have enough experience with black or other minority run governments around the world to know that not all those fuck ups are due to racial issues. An African-American whose only experience is with the predominantly white government of the U.S. will see things very differently than I do.

There have been quite a few studies that have explored why it seems black immigrants come to America and perform better than their African American counterparts. This one article talks about this in detail. There are many more.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...immigrants-do-better-than-native-blacks/6891/

good post..will go unread and ignored though by most here..but still good post

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Racial divide, social divide, it's all a tool for the select few to keep the majority of the population at each others throats so they can exert more control over us without us even realizing. And you guys eat it up like fucking candy.

lol illuminati. A grand conspiracy?

Remove the foil hat and accept it's ignorant assholes.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
lol illuminati. A grand conspiracy?

Remove the foil hat and accept it's ignorant assholes.

Illuminati, just like I didn't say in my post...

I bet you think the Federal Reserve is a government bank and the national debt can actually be repaid too.

Last edited:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I bet you think the Federal Reserve is a government bank and the national debt can actually be repaid too.

conspiracy-theories-lol.jpg

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LOL, I love that guy. He asks, then answers, his own questions.

Daa Bearrs

Liked Posts:
Hello folks (and fellow Bears fans!

I am a white dude who is 28 years old. I have dealt with (and still deal with) sever anxiety problems, depressive problems, and substance abuse (namely alcohol) problems. I have never once moved outside of my home, and by home I mean living with my mom, as she divorced my dad when I was 7 and had majority custody (saw my dad on the weekends) and then he died unexpectedly of heart attack when I was 15.

I gave you that small, compressed background because I feel like I am caught between the left and the right, the pro-liberal stance and pro-conservative stance on this issue. Not divided necessarily, but just stuck on the fence listening to both sides and trying to figure this whole thing out. On this fence, I currently see/assume that we should look at racism/prejudice first and foremost at an individual basis, and then after we have understood that sufficiently, we should then go ahead and look at racism/prejudice at a structural level.

As a white, straight, male living in America I have never fit into mainstream society and was in fact bullied/abused hard as a child for not wearing the right clothes, listening to the right music, or doing the "right" whatever. By the time of 4th grade I was happy when I had strep throat (which was about every other month att) because it meant I didn't have to go to school. By the time of 6th grade I was openly suicidal and by the end of 6th grade I was super relieved that I would never have to go to that school again and maybe never have to deal with the same bullies again, and that in-fact indeed did happen.

Halfway through my 1st year in high school I became so shell shocked and tired of existence that I simply quit going to school. I was literally frozen with fear every single time I had to go to school and after a certain point I simply couldn't take it and I just stopped going. Both my mom and the school therapist understood and I took a year and a half leave of absence from school, and a tutor came to my house three days a week instead.

The point is, while I might not be a minority (unless diagnosed mental illness patients are a minority) but I have been oppressed/shunned/abused by people basically since childhood. What has been done to blacks in America's history is horrifying, but what has been done to the lower class/oppressed/minority's in general is ever more horrifying.

Basically I'm saying if we turn everything into a "this race against that race", we'll have the oppressed fighting each-other instead of banding together. We can recognize institutional racism while still understanding and empathizing with racism/prejudice on an individual/case by case basis.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Hello folks (and fellow Bears fans!

I am a white dude who is 28 years old. I have dealt with (and still deal with) sever anxiety problems, depressive problems, and substance abuse (namely alcohol) problems. I have never once moved outside of my home, and by home I mean living with my mom, as she divorced my dad when I was 7 and had majority custody (saw my dad on the weekends) and then he died unexpectedly of heart attack when I was 15.

I gave you that small, compressed background because I feel like I am caught between the left and the right, the pro-liberal stance and pro-conservative stance on this issue. Not divided necessarily, but just stuck on the fence listening to both sides and trying to figure this whole thing out. On this fence, I currently see/assume that we should look at racism/prejudice first and foremost at an individual basis, and then after we have understood that sufficiently, we should then go ahead and look at racism/prejudice at a structural level.

As a white, straight, male living in America I have never fit into mainstream society and was in fact bullied/abused hard as a child for not wearing the right clothes, listening to the right music, or doing the "right" whatever. By the time of 4th grade I was happy when I had strep throat (which was about every other month att) because it meant I didn't have to go to school. By the time of 6th grade I was openly suicidal and by the end of 6th grade I was super relieved that I would never have to go to that school again and maybe never have to deal with the same bullies again, and that in-fact indeed did happen.

Halfway through my 1st year in high school I became so shell shocked and tired of existence that I simply quit going to school. I was literally frozen with fear every single time I had to go to school and after a certain point I simply couldn't take it and I just stopped going. Both my mom and the school therapist understood and I took a year and a half leave of absence from school, and a tutor came to my house three days a week instead.

The point is, while I might not be a minority (unless diagnosed mental illness patients are a minority) but I have been oppressed/shunned/abused by people basically since childhood. What has been done to blacks in America's history is horrifying, but what has been done to the lower class/oppressed/minority's in general is ever more horrifying.

Basically I'm saying if we turn everything into a "this race against that race", we'll have the oppressed fighting each-other instead of banding together. We can recognize institutional racism while still understanding and empathizing with racism/prejudice on an individual/case by case basis.

how when the bulk of people who benefit from it denies it exist all together and calls others cry babies for even mentioning it?

Daa Bearrs

Liked Posts:
how when the bulk of people who benefit from it denies it exist all together and calls others cry babies for even mentioning it?

Well I by no means promote that kind of behavior. I'm saying that we should take a very thorough look at ourselves first and then try to understand institutional prejudice/racism.

If we don't take care of our own demons first, then we will preach against racism through racism. Don't become what you hate is all I'm saying.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Agreed but poor immigrants coming over here are doing so because they believe in the promise of America. It takes ambition and drive to give up the known for the unknown so you are essentially comparing the most ambitious and driven group (the immigrants of a particular race) to the good, bad, and ugly of a particular race ie to the native black population already living in the U.S. which consists of a full range of people (ambitious, lazy, normal, etc.). It's why historically the immigrants tend to be more successful whether that success is in legal or illegal endeavors as let's be real some of those immigrant populations also ended up running crime organizations consisting of members of that particular race.

The second point here is those immigrants were never in that American cage so they don't have a negative history with America to be disillusioned by. I grew up in the Caribbean where I saw some of the same dumb shit the U.S. government does being carried out by a predominantly black government in my home. So while I might say, "wow that is fucked up," I don't associate everything with the White man fucking up because I have enough experience with black or other minority run governments around the world to know that not all those fuck ups are due to racial issues. An African-American whose only experience is with the predominantly white government of the U.S. will see things very differently than I do.

There have been quite a few studies that have explored why it seems black immigrants come to America and perform better than their African American counterparts. This one article talks about this in detail. There are many more.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...immigrants-do-better-than-native-blacks/6891/
I always thought that that was well known.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

They don't need to repay the National Debt. All that shit is just monopoly money. Even some country got the balls to ask the U.S. to pay them back in full, the U.S. would just find some pre-text to start a war with them, nuke their ass, and the debt will be forgiven.

Why do you think our biggest creditor is China ie a country that we can at any point scream "Communism" and declare a rogue state that we do not intend to pay back?

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
They don't need to repay the National Debt. All that shit is just monopoly money. Even some country got the balls to ask the U.S. to pay them back in full, the U.S. would just find some pre-text to start a war with them, nuke their ass, and the debt will be forgiven.

Why do you think our biggest creditor is China ie a country that we can at any point scream "Communism" and declare a rogue state that we do not intend to pay back?
Virtually, all of our debt belongs to the banks.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Virtually, all of our debt belongs to the banks.

Yeah I meant foreign owner. Social Security and the Fed actually holds more than China. Pure private banks only hold about 350 million.

The majority of the rest of it is other governmental agencies, pensions, mutual funds, and other forms of private savings. Japan is the next largest foreign owner to China.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Don't use such hyperbole. You say a bulk of people. Can you elaborate and I don't think anyone is calling anyone a cry baby? There really is only a handful of people in this country who can actually deny there is racism and lo and behold they are rich white people. Nobody is denying that lol. I think the only thing I "benefit" from is not being harassed by the police :dunno:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Here's the thing Remy, who they owe is who they borrow from. They can never pay back that loan.