Urlacher's critique on Kaepernicks performance

Punished

Liked Posts:
Its an intriguing conversation man, I usually don't give two shits about other teams.

it really isn't that intriguing..it's a competition that is had every year...it just boils down to the same situation as Grossman and Orton...two backups destine to find fame on a team

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What bothers me more than anything is how the bears and local chicago media seemed to downplay Kapernick's ability simply because he's a rookie. The kid broke records at Nevada and I've seen nothing in his play this year to warrant the confidence that the game would be an easier win without Alex Smith playing.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
the bears always let a player that shouldn't destroy them and have a career game

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I love how dumb asses are clamoring for Colin K. to start after ONE game, nevermind the statistically great season Smith is having.

How many times have we seen a rookie shine in spot duty only to look like brown spots later with some tap on him.

It pretty clear to me CHI never saw the passing game coming and to go along with it a creative run game which they hadn't seen. The coaches gave Colin a really good shot at producing and he did.

Harbaugh is a idiot imo if he actually rotates starters.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love how dumb asses are clamoring for Colin K. to start after ONE game, nevermind the statistically great season Smith is having.

How many times have we seen a rookie shine in spot duty only to look like brown spots later with some tap on him.

It pretty clear to me CHI never saw the passing game coming and to go along with it a creative run game which they hadn't seen. The coaches gave Colin a really good shot at producing and he did.

Harbaugh is a idiot imo if he actually rotates starters.

I agree with this 100%. Just the takeaway I had is that somehow there was a false notion that not having Smith playing is the same as the bears not having Cutler. Kapernick is not a bad player by any stretch, but they have to remember they were 2 Williams fumbles away from the super bowl with Smith as their starter.

Monster

Liked Posts:
It's not how they win when all is going well...
It's how they lose when everythings going to shit...

Then they will know how Kap is really...

Everything went his way... he played great... so did a guy named Flynn once... and Castle... and Kolb... and etc, etc, etc...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kaepernick is the real deal. If he had played for a big school he'd have at least 1 heisman trophy and would have been taken early in the first round. The San Fran sissymarys got the best QB in that draft, by far. Damn it.
I remember you singing his praises a long time ago and am here to give you your due credit.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
It'll be interesting to see what happens vs NO. I guess they're starting the new guy. NO's D sucks, but they'll attack you. Maybe they'll confuse him down there and he'll come back to earth.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember you singing his praises a long time ago and am here to give you your due credit.

Thank you for that.

Did I mention I really dislike San Fran and that seeing them get a player like Kaepernick sucks nuts. ;-(