Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Come on dude it’s a weird Bears thing. Drafting a 25 year old kick returner gadget guy to start at wide receiver for your second year QB. Is that not classic Bears fuckery? You gotta laugh at some point with the rest of us. I mean deep down you know this guys ceiling is Johnny Knox right?
I would be ecstatic if he turned into Knox

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Show me where ive ever posted anything that made me come off as a “Mel kiper jr” or shut the fuck up

I commented on VJJ because I watched him play every game the last two years due to being a Tennessee football fan.

Yet, somehow I’m the one that needs to shut the fuck up??

Go ahead and continue your crying party because people don’t like the pick. For fucks sake, even if you like him…he more than likely could of been had much later in the draft

PS - looking at your recent posts you seem to be melting down

you were whining about the pick as if you have any freaking clue. I’d say that’s you pretending to be Mel Kiper jr.

You do realize I have opinions too? I can also recognize that its pointless to be so passionate about your opinions considering we already know the draft is an inexact science. Of course I would be have been mad if they did something like draft a RB. Or if they did something like take a guy everyone has going in the fifth with their second round pick. Those are obvious mistakes. Taking a guy in the third round who maybe could have fallen (there is no way to really know where other teams had him on their boards.) another round or two maybe doesnt seem like much to whine about. You basicslly used the 71st pick on a guy who could have fallen to 100. The horror. (Obviously like I said before it’s impossible to know where he lands if the bears dont take him. Theoretically he could have been the next pick. He could have went 50 picks later as well. Who knows?)

You can create a negative or positive narrative about anything. Two years ago I could have formed some narrative around the bears wasting their fifth round pick on a receiver who will never play. Or I could have told you how Kevin White Jr‘s athleticism made him a can’t miss prospect. This Jones kid may work out. He may not. He is a third round pick. The hit rate lowers the deeper you get into the draft. I’d like to see a list of third round wide receivers over the last 10 seasons and get a sample size on how they typically turn out. That would be better for giving you a clue about this kid than watching some highlight reel or looking up where Walter Football had him projected.

Im glad with this post you at least attempted to say something of substance. It’s nonsensical at points and I clearly have you shook and butthurt. But at least you tried.

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
you were whining about the pick as if you have any freaking clue. I’d say that’s you pretending to be Mel Kiper jr.

You do realize I have opinions too? I can also recognize that its pointless to be so passionate about your opinions considering we already know the draft is an inexact science. Of course I would be have been mad if they did something like draft a RB. Or if they did something like take a guy everyone has going in the fifth with their second round pick. Those are obvious mistakes. Taking a guy in the third round who maybe could have fallen (there is no way to really know where other teams had him on their boards.) another round or two maybe doesnt seem like much to whine about. You basicslly used the 71st pick on a guy who could have fallen to 100. The horror. (Obviously like I said before it’s impossible to know where he lands if the bears dont take him. Theoretically he could have been the next pick. He could have went 50 picks later as well. Who knows?)

Im glad with this post you at least attempted to say something of substance. It’s nonsensical at points and I clearly have you shook and butthurt. But at least you tried.
Lol again, I commented on ONE player because I’ve watched him play every game for the last two years. Stop ignoring that point. I didn’t comment on any of the other bears draft picks because I haven’t watched them play

Like seriously, you cannot be this fucking dense

And yes you have opinions…some really god awful ones.

Continue your meltdown now

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That's more of a testament of Josh Huepels offense. Fast paced, spread you out, and put you playmaker out in space and isolated 1-on-1.

Is he fast? Sure, but he has to develop himself as a route runner to even get the ball at the next level.

"That's more of a testament of Josh Huepels offense."

Right.......So the question is how will Getsy's offense help Jones and JF? What will Getsy do to maximize the strengths of Jones like Huepel did?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
"That's more of a testament of Josh Huepels offense."

Right.......So the question is how will Getsy's offense help Jones and JF? What will Getsy do to maximize the strengths of Jones like Huepel did?
I'm not sure how translatable it is. Literally the whole offense for Tennessee had inflated stats. It's all about going no huddle, and spreading out your wide receivers on the sideline. The advantage UT had was that other teams couldn't keep up. They were too tired, couldn't sub the defense. It was somewhat a gimmick.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Lol again, I commented on ONE player because I’ve watched him play every game for the last two years. Stop ignoring that point. I didn’t comment on any of the other bears draft picks because I haven’t watched them play

Like seriously, you cannot be this fucking dense

And yes you have opinions…some really god awful ones.

Continue your meltdown now

you’ve been commenting on players throughout the draft.

do you understand when you type something out and hit the post button I can read it? It’s there forever. You’ve been commenting on more than “one player” you’ve been armchair expert QB’ing throughout the draft.

What fantasy dream world do you live in where you think you can just say things that clearly aren’t true? How does that work? I honestly wish I could be so naive. It must be nice to be able to just make things up to yourself and not feel conflicted about it.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
you’ve been commenting on players throughout the draft.

do you understand when you type something out and hit the post button I can read it? It’s there forever. You’ve been commenting on more than “one player” you’ve been armchair expert QB’ing throughout the draft.

What fantasy dream world do you live in where you think you can just say things that clearly aren’t true? How does that work? I honestly wish I could be so naive. It must be nice to be able to just make things up to yourself and not feel conflicted about it.
Again, show me where I’ve been “armchair expert QBing throughout the draft.” Or just stfu

And if I have, thanks for calling it expert level in advance!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
ThatGuyRyan said:

Hate the pick. We don’t have the resources to get cute, poles ruined an otherwise good day 2. There were more productive receivers available with hands , route running, production and not eligible for AARP. . And HELLO OT?

I hope he proves me wrong.

Yeah I mean if the first 2 picks are BPA overall then you change the strategy and get cute with a niche scheme pick?

Very Angeloesque draft so far.

Naw.....Jerry would've traded away Fields to the Raiders along with several future 1st round picks for Derek Carr. ☹️

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Again, show me where I’ve been “armchair expert QBing throughout the draft.” Or just stfu

And if I have, thanks for calling it expert level in advance!

I need a second. The site is laggy right now and I’m having trouble wading through your pool of dislikes for any positive post about Jones and all the thumbs up for anybody who has something negative to say about him.

You’re definitely not over obsessed about all of this in some unhealthy way.

Really though. I can see your posts. I’m not going to get into specifics. But you’re clearly an SEC college football fan. And you’re into the draft and you think your knowledge of college football makes you knowledgeable about the draft. youre opinionated about the topic. Not sure why you’re now backing down and pretending like you’re not one of those guys. I can see you wanted a Metchie in the second. You have little comments about specific players throughout where it’s obvious you believe you have some knowledge about college football and you think that correlates with the draft.

I don’t know if this kid will work out or not. Your obsession with trashing him is weird though. Tennessee also had a third rounder like 5 or 6 years ago who had to transfer to Knoxville because he wasn’t getting playing time in Tuscaloosa. Really didn’t do a ton in Knoxville either. Some thought the other RB was actually better. He went to the saints in the third. He couldn’t even freaking beat out a kid who transferred to Baylor and playEd WR. what a waste of a pick by the saints. A reach really.

See how easy it is to create negative narratives surrounding people?

You're also pushing this idea that the Bears drafted him to be a wr. I think it’s very likely they drafted him for his special teams ability and they’re hoping he can turn into a good receiver. The worth of the pick doesn’t rely on him turning out to be a legit wr. it’s a plus if he can develop into one, but its not of the importance you’re making it out to be. And in many ways by you doing this you’re setting him up for failure. Because you’re putting too high of an expectation on a third round pick.

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you’re mad. You’re butthurt that my post called out dumb asses like yourself pretending to be Mel Kiper Jr. And you’re not smart enough to come back at me with a good response so you do the ol “you’re mad” strategy. The calling card for idiots the world over. Let me guess, next you’re going to tell me I’m melting down.
You ok?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Interesting.

Alvin Kamara was also a third round pick out of Tennessee who couldnt get on the field at Alabama and had to transfer to shitty Tennessee to get playing time. Only problem is he gets to Tennessee and can’t even beat out Jalen Hurd. He can’t even start for sorry ass Tennessee. What a loser. And what’s even funnier is the guy he couldn’t beat out transferred the next year and was moved to wr. Then got drafted in you guessed it, the 3rd round as a receiver. He was a bust.

I found this while looking through a list of wide receivers taken in the third round. It doesn’t look good so far. I’ll throw,out some names here in second. You won’t recognize a lot of them.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You can create a negative or positive narrative about anything. Two years ago I could have formed some narrative around the bears wasting their fifth round pick on a receiver who will never play. Or I could have told you how Kevin White Jr‘s athleticism made him a can’t miss prospect. This Jones kid may work out. He may not. He is a third round pick. The hit rate lowers the deeper you get into the draft. I’d like to see a list of third round wide receivers over the last 10 seasons and get a sample size on how they typically turn out. That would be better for giving you a clue about this kid than watching some highlight reel or looking up where Walter Football had him projected.

Ain't nobody reading all this cope

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
11​
3​
13​
77​
Josh Palmer​
Chargers​
Tennessee​
12​
3​