Vic Fangio will likely follow Pat Shurmur wherever he lands

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I appreciate DezBears because he actually is quite an internet bookworm who finds interesting tidbits and keeps this place from becoming stale. Other posters do as well. Go look at other teams’ message boards. They’re not nearly as active as this one, even the New York/East Coast teams.

As far as message board competition, people like to be message board champs. Like the “Thanks”, like the internet adoration that may or may not come. That’s board reality, not really specific to this board. You take the good with the bad. There is actually quite a bit of well-reasoned thought around here—just have to look around for it. No way around all that unless you have a super active mod system, which has its own drawbacks.
An active mod system done right only had drawbacks for trolls who get pissed they can't troll anymore. Only real drawback is if a bad mod gets picked up, which is why you need a decent admin overseeing the mods.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
NO NOT A NEW THREAD!!! What are you DOING!?!?!

LoL

Seriously though I hope we keep Vic, although it does not appear that is going to happen.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
NO NOT A NEW THREAD!!! What are you DOING!?!?!

LoL

Seriously though I hope we keep Vic, although it does not appear that is going to happen.

Should go look at the other Vic threads. Just announced he's staying per Biggs.