Vic getting interview requests

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At his age does he want just any HC job, some of these teams will be mired in losing. Needs to be the right team/scenario or else pass.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope Vic Fangio stays. I do not feel comfortable with Pace and Nagy bringing in a DC.

Pace has been on a roll recently, so he's bound to make a Mike Glennon magnitude blunder sooner or later.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
These are just the first two. Donatell would be a good backup plan although I bet him and Vic are a package deal. Bowles and Nagy are supposedly tight but I don’t know much about him

I would prefer Bowles to Donatell considering we are a SB contender and Bowles has more experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
These are just the first two. Donatell would be a good backup plan although I bet him and Vic are a package deal. Bowles and Nagy are supposedly tight but I don’t know much about him

Yeah Bowles is not likely going to get any HC offers, but doesn't he have a similar background to Donatell (secondary was his primary experience).

Hope Vic stays.... I hope he sees that staying with the Bears could net him a chance at a SB ring, while going to a rebuilding team as a HC, might be less appealing. But I could not blame him for trying, hell I might even root for him to win so long as it is not against us...

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'd be surprised if Fangio goes. I think he loves what is going on in Chicago and it's a young enough team to win a lot of games.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Vic leaves for possibly Denver(great defensive pieces in place) and hires a hotshot college coach like Kliff Klingsburry or something to be his OC

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just need to keep winning, and hope teams get antsy and hire from available pool. Can't hire Vic till February.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
My take is that Vic is 60 years old. Pace let him pick Roquan (IMO) and Pace got him Mack. He's got the players and the team. And if you've watched and listened to him you know he will suffer no fools at the podium. It seems to me that he hates the podium. I believe he will be content running the best defense in the NFL with no immediate change in the players.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Just need to keep winning, and hope teams get antsy and hire from available pool. Can't hire Vic till February.

That would be ideal, and by then he might not like the opportunities that are left...

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think Vic leaves for possibly Denver(great defensive pieces in place) and hires a hotshot college coach like Kliff Klingsburry or something to be his OC

Fangio has HC. Gase as OC. Donatell as DC. That’d be a great staff on a team with talent already.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Fangio has HC. Gase as OC. Donatell as DC. That’d be a great staff on a team with talent already.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Stop trolling with this meathead bullshit...
Do you not remember this team in Trestmans last year?
Stop making excuses for Pace. Nagy is the real reason for the success

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I am honestly encouraged by the fact he's only gotten two interview requests.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
We've got to win the Bowl for Vic, 49ers let him down, let's fucking do this.