Vince Young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
I know a couple of rules of football for instance the field is 110 yards long and each team gets one timeout per half.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I'm not following what is going on here. What is your problem? Just curious.

This is what is known as the classic diversion of a person refusing to admit they were wrong or made a mistake by just saying something off key. The other choice he could of made was go to the extreme but that was more of the type of move that Caribbean guy made.

:dealwithit:

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is what is known as the classic diversion of a person refusing to admit they were wrong or made a mistake by just saying something off key. The other choice he could of made was go to the extreme but that was more of the type of move that Caribbean guy made.

He lost me when he called Young a "coach killer." :dunno: Fisher handled him without losing his job and he was the one having Young thrown at him from his owner.

There are a lot of QBs who don't put the work in. Hell, imagine if Cutler had a better work ethic.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck VY, bring back Moses Moreno baby.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
If the Bears back-ups got injured they could bring in a QB. Look it up.

Seriously though guys I've been obsessively watching football for longer than a lot of you have been alive. Haha.

Not to mention having played from childhood 'til I was 18.

You guys crack me up.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears back-ups got injured they could bring in a QB. Look it up.

Seriously though guys I've been obsessively watching football for longer than a lot of you have been alive. Haha.

Not to mention having played from childhood 'til I was 18.

You guys crack me up.

What do these have to do with knowing anything about the Bears? Jack Shit, that's what.

I think I speak for all of us when I say:

:gtfo:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Why is this even longer then a 3 post thread?

1st post being the original thread creation. 2nd post saying "Never" and the 3rd post saying "Agreed"

Vince Young will never be in a Bears uniform. The mere discussion of it is laughable. Cutler is our guy for the next 10 years. We're not going to bring in a bum to ride the pine on the off hand chance that Cutler gets hurt. It's apart of the game of football. We aren't playing with Dan Snyder type money.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LOL yeah im sure that dumbass could run Martz offense when hes not trying to kill himself and get into fights at clubs

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are a lot of QBs who don't put the work in. Hell, imagine if Cutler had a better work ethic.

What is wrong with Jay Cutler's work ethic? Can you reference an article that says he doesn't work hard?

I had never heard any complaints about Cutler's work ethic and the guy I watch all the Sunday games with is a huge Bronco's fan, so I have been following him since he became a starter in Denver.

I Googled "Jay Cutler work ethic" and here's what came up:
He shows up on his day off after victories to analyze film and urges teammates to join him. He has the toughness and down-to-earth qualities that make him "one of the guys" in the locker room. ...

[At Vanderbilt] He commanded a lot of respect in his work ethic.

Denver Post - 3/8/2009

If you do research on his work ethic you will find his team mates saying he comes ready everyday. And you will also hear about his film study methods.

Why Jay Cutler Will Be Good for the Browns - 3/21/2009

I’ve been very pleased with his day-to-day attitude, and obviously it’s reflected with his work ethic and how he’s approached things. He’s rolled up his sleeves and he’s gone to work. He’s certainly not resting on any laurels.

Angelo impressed with Cutler's attitude, work ethic - 3/3/2009

By the way, if you Google "Jay Cutler poor work ethic," all that comes up are some forum posts from meatheaded fans.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is wrong with Jay Cutler's work ethic? Can you reference an article that says he doesn't work hard?

I had never heard any complaints about Cutler's work ethic and the guy I watch all the Sunday games with is a huge Bronco's fan, so I have been following him since he became a starter in Denver.

I Googled "Jay Cutler work ethic" and here's what came up:

By the way, if you Google "Jay Cutler poor work ethic," all that comes up are some forum posts from meatheaded fans.

Ok, first of all I was more-so complimenting the enormous amount of talent God has given Cutler than ripping on his work ethic. The man is sooo talented, you wouldn't dare disagree with that having seen so much of him. And I'm not at all stating that his work ethic is poor. Hear me out a second.

How I mean is, how much better can this guy be that goes beyond talent? Sure, having talent and execution around him helps, but still...how many throws do we see Jay make (and even make beautifully) that are so fundamentally wrong when even he's not running for his life?

Might that be an indictment of his work ethic? Why is he not working on perfecting that in the off-season? Does Tom Brady have Jay's talent--how did he become so good? Tom mastered the fundamentals...through work, no?

What am I not thinking all the way through here? Help me out.

ChiSportsRich

Liked Posts:
I dont like Vince Young for the Bears at all, i could see him with the Panthers or the Vikes, i would say more than likely hes winds up on the Vikes tho

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
No I don't want VY.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what's the benefit of having VY on the team when Cutler is the clear cut starter? Does Martz have some special secret wildcat set?

marky mark

Liked Posts:
i can see him going to viks, miami, oak, cards, SF, maybe a few others

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
Why would we even consider him as a backup, Caleb Hanie with a 2nd year of even limited practice times in a Mike Martz system would be better than bringing in Vince Young to be our backup. I promise you he isn't good enough to run a system this complex with no work ethic at all.

If Jeff Fischer can't right the dude no way Lovie can.

Bear4Life

Liked Posts:
No

"ENTER ME" Although he is a good athlete he ins't a leader and throw's a fit like a little kid and we dont need that on our team and besides that we need an O-Line first,#1 Receiver with bulk and speed, DT and DB.

He would bring a negative attitude to the team unless someone take him under their wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.