Vinny Del is out. I am so glad.

cool007

Liked Posts:
Chicago - The Chicago Bulls announced this morning that Vinny Del Negro has been relieved of his duties as head coach. The move is surprising considering Chicago's strong playoff push and improved play in 2009. Assistant coach Pete Myers will take over the sidelines for the remainder of the season.

Bulls chairman Jerry Reinsdorf issued a statement only moments after the news hit.

'When I found Vinny sniffing around my liquer cabinet, I had to let him go. The good news is that alcohol was against his contract, so we can void it completely'

For those who don't know the Bulls chairman, the chance of financial gain is priority number 1.

The Bulls take on the New Jersey Nets on saturday, after losing a heartbreaker last night in Indiana.

April fool.

collisrost

Liked Posts:
That was a good one. really had me going there for a second.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I didn't even realize it was april fool's day and I knew this to be BS.

I should post a front page article on VDN being in the running for coach of the year ;)

CrouchinPaxson

Liked Posts:
Fred Tedeschi FTW!

Fred is the only person from the Bulls organization that has ever made the All-Star game in 6 years.

senrad

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
I didn't even realize it was april fool's day and I knew this to be BS.

I should post a front page article on VDN being in the running for coach of the year ;)

He might not be the favorite but VDN is.... nah i couldn't even finish typing it.

Gene

Liked Posts:
I don't trust anyone on April Fool's Day :)

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
That got me for the first sentence. Way to copy that from real gm though

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
Wow way to copy RealGM while giving no credit to the original poster.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Section 309 Completely Taken Over By Media For Finals?

I noticed last night how the ENTIRE section of 309 was taken over by media. How do

they do that? What happened to STH's in that section? There are tables there with each

table taking over 3 or 4 rows to accomodate a 100 or so media personnel. I actually knew

two of the guys from Rockford who received credentials for the home Cup games there.

Tommy 0

Liked Posts:
Re: Section 309 Completely Taken Over By Media For Finals?

I noticed that too and was like what the? were do they put season ticket holders that sit there ?

FlaHawkFan

Liked Posts:

[quote name="Tommy 0"]I noticed that too and was like what the? were do they put season ticket holders that sit there ?[/quote]

I don't know where they put them, and there must be season ticket holders there.

We learned before Saturday's game that at least one more "Madhouse on Madison" bar is being installed in Section 306 for next season. Our seats made the cut with one row remaining in front of us. Interestingly, we were told that only one STH would be affected and that that STH would get other seats for next season.

I'm just guessing that another Madhouse will go in the remaining corner as well . . .

[quote name="FlaHawkFan"]

I don't know where they put them, and there must be season ticket holders there.

We learned before Saturday's game that at least one more "Madhouse on Madison" bar is being installed in Section 306 for next season. Our seats made the cut with one row remaining in front of us. Interestingly, we were told that only one STH would be affected and that that STH would get other seats for next season.

I'm just guessing that another Madhouse will go in the remaining corner as well . . .[/quote]

I was told by someone being made to move for that bar they gave them new seats and if they didn't like it that was all there was. NO choice, no nothing.

Tommy 0

Liked Posts:

RK are you serious? that is total horse shit way to treat a sth real nice.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="Tommy 0"]RK are you serious? that is total horse shit way to treat a sth real nice.[/quote]

I have NO doubt that he's serious...

Rdrhwke

Liked Posts:

Pretty shitty way to treat loyal fans if you ask me.

Tommy 0

Liked Posts:

[quote name="Rdrhwke"]Pretty shitty way to treat loyal fans if you ask me.[/quote]

God Damn it sure is shitty

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="R K"]

I was told by someone being made to move for that bar they gave them new seats and if they didn't like it that was all there was. NO choice, no nothing.[/quote]

I am not discrediting anything you've said... but what if they refused? They are going to kick someone out for sitting in the seats they bought tickets for? Sounds like a mighty nice lawsuit to me.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="Tommy 0"]

God Damn it sure is shitty[/quote]

Loyalty means nothing now. They will just find someone else who wants the tickets. Damn shame really...and here I was just watching a news story about customer service making a come back.

Tommy 0

Liked Posts:

[quote name="Stu Grimson"]

I am not discrediting anything you've said... but what if they refused? They are going to kick someone out for sitting in the seats they bought tickets for? Sounds like a mighty nice lawsuit to me.[/quote]

Come on Stu read what he said man hes talking about the bar coming nex year if they refuse then they get no seats cant put people in seats they dont have .

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oh I thought he was talking about for the game.