Visiting Viking boards

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Weren't they wearing orange when they beat the Jets?

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Let's not forget when we visit opposing team boards that we represent the Bears Chicitysports site. So I hope you guys behave yourselves over there.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
10. How long has this Bear Down thing been around? Everytime I hear it I think of like a group of Bears finding a wounded Bear in the woods and they start screaming "Bear down, bear down, we have a bear down over here".. its dumb.
LOL!

It's like hearing a young adult say, who's Alfred Hitchcock? Never heard of him.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Actually some pretty rational points there. Except they underestimate the Bears O. Seems like the whole NFL is. And I am not talking about Trubisky. I mean the O as a whole. This squad puts up points one way or another.

I think a good pass rush can still lead to Trubs having a crappy day, but I think the O still puts up points even when Trubs struggles.
Mitch had some periods of confusion early in the season with a heavy passrush...

But since then three things have happened:

1. Nagy simplified the offense and is rolling with plays that Mitch understands and is good at.

2. Mitch has calmed down with pass pressure -- knowing now he can scramble, he's actualised his pocket awareness

3. The Bears OL has become a very consistent pass protection group.

I have to think the days of Trubisky being frazzled are over. He's just going to get better at beating overaggressive rush/blitzes, defenses are going to go the other way with extra coverage now.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:

Now take that for data

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do but they haven't beat a good team this year either so all I'm saying is that in terms of who their beating on their schedule isn't so impressive just like the Bears with who've they've beaten. Last year doesn't matter anymore, it's this year and if they would've say beaten the Saints they'd look a lot better than the Bears but they don't as both teams look pretty even in terms of the teams they've won against. The Vikings aren't some NFC powerhouse like the Saints, they're getting their wins against lesser teams and losing to better teams.

We're not better than them until we beat them.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Now take that for data

File that under ridiculously meaningless stats....and no I do not want to see Erik Lambert's other tweets.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We're not better than them until we beat them.

True. But unlike the Vikings, the Bears have not had a game, in which they looked like they did not even belong on the same field as their opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It will be a tough game. If we win then clearly we are ahead of schedule with this team.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It will be a tough game. If we win then clearly we are ahead of schedule with this team.

are you darryl 'MOOSE' johnston? Do you make suits and ties out of your grandmother's curtains?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
he has been talking about the Bears being 'ahead of schedule' for the last 2 weeks so I thought he was you!

Oh OK. No ahead of WC hopeful. That's where most had us before the season began. We win we become div hopefuls.