Von to Rams

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Two second day picks is pretty solid for them though. Rams loading up for another SB run and Denver moving into rebuild. Vic Fangio is going to be available this offseason

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I listen to Colin Cowherd during the day. The last couple days I've listened to him he's befuddled how the Rams cay pay Stafford, Donald, Ramsey, part of Goff's salary, Von Miller and we couldn't afford to keep Kyle Fuller.

I'm not sure how the Rams still have picks to trade or cap to pay these names.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
And yet Chicago won't do shit.

The organization put deadbeat two human beings that are good as gone in charge so they're going to milk this dying cow to as many W's as possible to try and save their asses.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
How do they still have $? Their cap situation was atrocious, worse than the Bears, before they made the Stafford trade. I guess maybe all of Goff's money comes off after this year?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Said the Broncos were paying his salary. Didn’t know you could do that and trade a guy.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The Rams should save some cash and just fire all their scouts. Won't need them for a few years. Just sort NFL.com by BPA and take whomever is left.

That D should be scary and with Stafford at the helm they are poised for a late playoff run. With Miller being on his last season they definitely are in 'win now' mode. How crazy would this board be if the Bears gave up a 2nd and a 3rd for a 1 year rental?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Said the Broncos were paying his salary. Didn’t know you could do that and trade a guy.
That's the financial side. I think the Rams will still have a cap hit, but the actual paychecks will be coming mostly from Denver.

With Miller being a FA this next year they are essentially paying ~$9MM for a 2nd and 3rd round draft pick.

Liked Posts:
Playoffs this year is going to be something else. Bucs are once again all in, Stafford better not f this up.