Von to Rams

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that's not good. Add in that you traded away your first round pick there really isn't much good in tanking.
The thing is, there no need to tank, they’re that bad and won’t win 3 more games this season.

And yesterday was not because Mack wasn’t playing.

They need a complete rebuild, and without a first pick, it will take at least 2 years, maybe 3-4. So Mack, Hicks, Goldman, Quinn, won’t be useful once they’re actually competing.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He’s not even good anymore to be throwing those draft picks at him.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He’s not even good anymore to be throwing those draft picks at him.
Top 5 in pressures. He’s still good. He might do alright with Donald on the line and Ramsey on the back end.

Soterod

Liked Posts:
Playoffs this year is going to be something else. Bucs are once again all in, Stafford better not f this up.
I live out here in Colorado (western slope ) I have seen him play a bunch he is very talented but it he hasn’t been the same for the last 4 years or so he can’t stay healthy! He will be a very good rotational player especially there with that front line .

Bust

Liked Posts:
Two second day picks is pretty solid for them though. Rams loading up for another SB run and Denver moving into rebuild. Vic Fangio is going to be available this offseason

Vic won't be available. Headcoach contracts are guaranteed. He gonna be chilling.

Liked Posts:
I live out here in Colorado (western slope ) I have seen him play a bunch he is very talented but it he hasn’t been the same for the last 4 years or so he can’t stay healthy! He will be a very good rotational player especially there with that front line .
Yep, health is key for him. I'm sure they'll keep him on a limited snap count until the playoffs.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I listen to Colin Cowherd during the day. The last couple days I've listened to him he's befuddled how the Rams cay pay Stafford, Donald, Ramsey, part of Goff's salary, Von Miller and we couldn't afford to keep Kyle Fuller.

I'm not sure how the Rams still have picks to trade or cap to pay these names.
They use crypto which doesn't count, I'm surprised our Finance Pres Ted hasn't figured this out yet.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
So, what's up with the Watson trade? I mean wasn't it about to happen any minute like a week ago?
Texans upped the price at the last minute, Miami asked for civil suits to be resolved, Texans raised the price deal is off.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If Miller can fetch THAT in a trade, Khalil Mack should be able to fetch at least that if the Bears were to trade him.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This would be my dream coaching combo also. Add in an upgrade at GM and this team could be exciting again.

Problem is the new GM is walking into to a clusterfuck cap wise and missing a first round pick. If it were me in that situation I’d purge all the shit contracts and make sure I take all the hit I possible could in ‘22 while still being able to upgrade the OL. Then role into ‘23 with cap space and a high first and second to start to add playmakers on both sides.

46plank

Liked Posts:
I’m not a fan of the Rams, but how fun would it be to watch Stafford beat Rodgers in the NFCCG?