Waking up to 264 of them...LOL

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You take me bringing you a hooker for free a personal threat? I didn't say it had to be a female....LOL
I love how hard you try to be funny. Just like you try so hard to sound like you understand football. You literally fail at everything. No wonder all you have in life is your CCS reaction score :*(

But hey "LOL"
mask" Meme Templates - Imgflip

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I love how hard you try to be funny. Just like you try so hard to sound like you understand football. You literally fail at everything. No wonder all you have in life is your CCS reaction score :*(

But hey "LOL"
mask" Meme Templates - Imgflip
Awwww shit, my girl is steaming now.
giphy.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
51 and you only call me a pussy because you're on a computer tough guy.
I call you a pussy because you're at the midway point of your life and crying about meaningless things on a message board. Your entire history if filled with whining, bitching and moaning because people don't agree with you and think you're an idiot(which you are).

When i frist mass-n3gged you after months and months of you doing the same to me, and you suddenly stopped, it spoke volumes as to how much you truly care about this. We all know it, you mental patient.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I call you a pussy because you're at the midway point of your life and crying about meaningless things on a message board. Your entire history if filled with whining, bitching and moaning because people don't agree with you and think you're an idiot(which you are).

When i frist mass-n3gged you after months and months of you doing the same to me, and you suddenly stopped, it spoke volumes as to how much you truly care about this. We all know it, you mental patient.
This chick just can't help herself from following my every post on here and replying...Hahahaha.

Thas my bitch.
sexy.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nothing says that's my bitch like dedicating all of your CCS time and your signature to that poster. When I originally signed up for CCS, i thought at best this place would provide good sports discussion. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought id be in someone's headspace 24/7,365,completely controlling their day to day emotional state.
1639426828186.png

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nothing says that's my bitch like dedicating all of your CCS time and your signature to that poster. When I originally signed up for CCS, i thought at best this place would provide good sports discussion. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought id be in someone's headspace 24/7,365,completely controlling their day to day emotional state.
View attachment 16018
@Chicagosports89 - Can you go play with @Anytime23? He's bored again and his mom took his playstation away from him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox