Waking up to 264 of them...LOL

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s funny how he was so exact with the number 264 lol. Most would say a couple hundred or 250 or 300. This mental midget had it down ? exact lmffao
Yep. I couldn’t imagine caring that much. I guess it matters more to posters who get no positive interaction. I’m used to people liking me IRL, so meaningless internet stats don’t exactly do it for me.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're embarrassing yourself. Acting like you are coming out on top here only highlights that you are too stupid to ignore people who have been mocking you and making an ass of you for years. Congratulations dipshit
He’s been doing it for a decade. This dude has massive mental issues.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
TRIPLE MELTDOWN FOLKS.

One meltdown is good enough Dong. No need for 3. Why are you having 3 meltdowns?

If you were Mighty Joe, I'd surmise a triple meltdown was the new sammy at Burger King or Wendy's, but you're D0ngbear, so I know for a fact you're having 3 legit mental meltdown episodes.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This guy is the very definition of mental illness.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol the guy that made fun of others for spending an hour disliking him has spent every waking moment of free time for a week disliking half a dozen people. Sounds completely stable.

View attachment 20415
And he’s ptsd hibernating because he’sa shit contributor and will get negd henceforth