2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Holy Christ. I don’t spend much time here. But when I do, it’s always the same old threads from the last time I visited. I know it’s the off season and all, but what gives? Serious. :lmao:

Then start a football related thread. Never seen you start one

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am a purulent trepang.

Daenerys-Targaryen.jpg

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah you heard him tell you before he started on you.

Did he whisper it in your ear?
Nah.

I don't leave virginities intact. Warden would have wrote that Love Poem to me instead of the Egg Man.

While I got your attention...would you consider doing an Auction Draft for the League this year? There was some interest from the other coaches.

Holla at your boy!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I know what to do. Start a thread complaining about threads but not start a new interesting thread...brilliant!!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nah.

I don't leave virginities intact. Warden would have wrote that Love Poem to me instead of the Egg Man.

While I got your attention...would you consider doing an Auction Draft for the League this year? There was some interest from the other coaches.

Holla at your boy!

I don't do auction leagues, only PPR leagues. Well that sucks cause i was really looking forward to having you in my league again....oh well maybe next time. Please don't beg either cause i've made my mind up.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't do auction leagues, only PPR leagues. Well that sucks cause i was really looking forward to having you in my league again....oh well maybe next time. Please don't beg either cause i've made my mind up.
Auction is the style of Drafting so it can still be a PPR League. Not committed to the Auction either...just opening a dialogue. I know you are just busting my chops anyhow. No Commissioner would ever not bring back their Reigning Champion...that is the Golden Rule of Fantasy Sports.

So let's start by keeping it simple and just get a Draft Date. Then we can hammer out the rest of the details in the proper forum on this fine website.

Sunday August 26th a good day/night for you???

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I though DB70 disappeared with everyone's money last time

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should leave this sort of thing in The Premium Content Donator Forum.

Then do it, a55hole . . .

. . . You mess with the bull, you get the horns, "blunder"51. Yet shvt . . .

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The shitster thinks that the shitster is still a vag.

So that's a big negatory on moving this to The Premium Content Donators Forum?

BTW I get you are offended by foul language, and I understand using 5 as s, but WTF is up with using v for i? Wouldn't 1 be a better choice?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So that's a big negatory on moving this to The Premium Content Donators Forum?

BTW I get you are offended by foul language, and I understand using 5 as s, but WTF is up with using v for i? Wouldn't 1 be a better choice?

Remember when he thought he was the only one posting the the Premium Forum that wasn't banned? lmfao

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

That's Latin . . .

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remember when he thought he was the only one posting the the Premium Forum that wasn't banned? lmfao

I tried to tell him three times that if a poster has an avatar he is not banned. It went on for weeks, I'm not sure the light ever really went on.

Yeah, I think DB70 disappeared halfway through the season and never refunded anyone's money

He wasn't that blatant about it, he just took great pleasure in making the whole experience horrible. He would go into these freaked out tantrums and just go off on the other owners, he genuinely hated us and wanted us to suffer, he came right out and said it. I've been playing fantasy sports since the 1980's and I have never seen anything like it, just a terrible and truly bizarre experience.

I can't wait to see what his plans are for this season.

I don't do auction leagues, only PPR leagues.

What does an auction have to do with scoring? FF 101, even if he wasn't a psycho, who would want a commish that doesn't understand that simple shit. One of the few fun things that happened in that league was watching this goof try to figure out time zones for the draft. He's like a toddler in knowledge and temperament.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know, it might be kinda fun to join the league and just act like a fucking idiot. How many kickers am I allowed to draft? What about OLBs? How many pass rushing linebackers can I take? I have a strategy that I am working on.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Holy Christ. I don’t spend much time here. But when I do, it’s always the same old threads from the last time I visited. I know it’s the off season and all, but what gives? Serious. :lmao:

Traffic is thriving since all the best posters got banned.