Watching the game...

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
Mills is looking pretty good too. Gave up a pressure on the Cutler int.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Nate Collins with the sack, following this guy on twitter, couldn't have a better attitude.

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
Yeah fluker is a joke. Forte looks good, cutler looks...like cutler. Loved the Shea sack :D

Clarification edit: fluker in pass pro is a joke. He's pretty darn strong in his run blocking

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler pissed me off tonight all I saw was him starring at Marshall. That interception was one of the stupidest throws I've seen in a while, all he did was stare down Marshall and ignore his other reads just like he did all night.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
I thought Bushrod had a great pull kick out on the corner kinda tripped at the last but got out there quickly. Sprung Forte on his long run.

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
Cutler pissed me off tonight all I saw was him starring at Marshall. That interception was one of the stupidest throws I've seen in a while, all he did was stare down Marshall and ignore his other reads just like he did all night.

Agreed. That is the only thing that has been disappointing so far

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
And other teams will take Marshall out of the game when game planning against the Bears. Jay and Alshon need to work on and develop some sort of chemistry.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:

He threw 5 passes. One was a quick bubble to Marshall so Cutler obviously had no reads to go through. One was the int which was a terrible decision no doubt. One was a rollout where Jay was clearly looking at Martellus who was double covered so Jay came off him and went to Marshall for a first down. One was a three step drop in which Marshall was wide open because he tossed his man to the ground. The last of the five was an audible he called because Marshall had a one-on-one inside the 5 so he called a fade presumably when you look at how Jay originally set-up, it wasn't there because Marshall got jammed so Jay threw a back shoulder throw for a TD.

He has a 98 rating tonight even with the int. I think we are making a mountain out of a fucking mole-hill here off of five passes. As I said, that int was terrible, no doubt but let's relax a little bit on this subject.

StrongerThanAll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mills is looking pretty good too. Gave up a pressure on the Cutler int.

I like Cutler as a bear but I think Mills handled that play well, and Cutler had enough time to step up.

Perhaps the clock in my head has sped up too from watching this team for the past few years.

In any case, I agree. I think both Long and Mills are looking damn good. I can't wait for next week.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I thought Long and Mills looked pretty impressive for their first time starting together and going verse the opponents starters. Long is still looking like a Beast and Mills looks like he will be able to hold his own much more then Webb has ever. Beside Cutler pick he didnt look terrible and made the mistake of holding onto the ball for too long for one of those sacks. I would still love for him to spread the ball out to everyone if the opportunity is there. I know there hasnt been many pass attempts by the 1st team but Bennett hasnt been targeted once and both him and Jeffery NEED to shine this year for us to be successful.

Bearsweatherman

Liked Posts:
Mills may have given up some pressure on that int but Cutler had room to step up which he did, that int was all on him. A dumb throw. Overall I think that was a solid first half.