Watson Lawsuit

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Omg I don't need to badger SS because he made his point crystal clear, you keep getting badgered because your to much of a pussy to make it crystal clear..

See the difference?

I made my point about u NOT effectively going after SS. Again....You don't dictate to me how or when I should respond to anyone. And u need to stop with the childish, loser name-calling. We're done on this subject.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I made my point about u NOT effectively going after SS. Again....You don't dictate to me how or when I should respond to anyone. And u need to stop with the childish, loser name-calling. We're done on this subject.
Well if you did make some great point about how I replied to SS it was missed, the way you quote if fucking Special person so I usually just skim most of your posts..

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Watson was coming off two back to back 4000 yard seasons and just dropped 400 yards on Alabama. Ryan Pace didn't want a black quarterback period.

yeah except he tried to give up the farm to trade for Russel Wilson so your theory is pretty fucking stupid

It's all here in the post u can reread it for truth or not>> #899

Well if you did make some great point about how I replied to SS it was missed, the way you quote if fucking Special person so I usually just skim most of your posts..

Everything u said is above and in post #899 . Now can u move on with your life. I'm not into being stalked.

Last edited:

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
If there was actually documented fraud against Buzbee, he would of done time, and also would no longer be a practicing lawyer..

I mean sure, due process and all but the fact that this started out as a bunch of civil suits in a money grab attempt speaks volumes. Perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle. Maybe he made flirtatious advances and nothing more (which is creepy but doesn't warrant a criminal or civil investigation).

What I can say is that if he's convicted of the non rape actions, the NFL and the law won't be nearly as lenient as the law and NFL were toward Ben Roethlisberger raping a woman in a bathroom stall. Skin color and all.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I only have a son, so I guess I'm clueless lol.

Translation-you are grooming him to be a serial sexual assaulter. Got it.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What I've learned on the Bears board today:

Posters grooming their kids to be okay with sexual assault & rape as long as their team wins titles

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Starting to wonder if Watson has ANY trade value right now. Texans could essentially void his contract under a personal conduct clause, and walk away from it all.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Starting to wonder if Watson has ANY trade value right now. Texans could essentially void his contract under a personal conduct clause, and walk away from it all.

Well you can tell who the creeps are, thats for sure

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
This sucks bc some other team with no morals will take him and it will help that team become a winner.

the world is a war or be eaten world, would it be wrong giving the guy a second choice? Is he even guilty?

It just sucks that scumbags seem to always prevail in today’s world where being a good person or doing the right thing rarely pays off in this realm.