WCF Game 3 IGT Chicago Blackhawks at LA Kings 6/4/13 8:00 PM CT (Hawks lead 2-0)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Called exactly what would happen this game. Kings much more physical than on the road. Quick was pretty good despite the Hawks not getting many shots. He had a huge save on Bickell in the third. Kings played better offensively as well.

I think the way the Hawks played in the third is a good sign for what they will do in game 4. Will step up big after a TERRIBLE game.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't consider you the meatball type, Dews, but you are the only one who's said this so far ...

1) predicting future. 2) stating what I think others will say/feel not I :)

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought they (the Hawks) were very poor tonight. Passing was shitty. Skating was just as bad to match. Not to mention all the fucking penalties. For 2 periods, its like they werent even there. And i guess I dont blame em. No practice yesterday and not a skate today if the NBC broadcast is correct.

But, the silver lining is that 3rd period. I thought the Hawks were much better. I cant feel anything but positive for Thursday. I feel like this was LAs best shot, and a piss poor game from Chicago.

Oh, and someone needs to tell 88 to shoot!! Fucking shoot!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Called exactly what would happen this game. Kings much more physical than on the road. Quick was pretty good despite the Hawks not getting many shots. He had a huge save on Bickell in the third. Kings played better offensively as well.

I think the way the Hawks played in the third is a good sign for what they will do in game 4. Will step up big after a TERRIBLE game.

I can't think of the last time that the Hawks played two bad games in a row.

And, yes, that includes the Detroit series.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Kane has looked absolutely awful.

Getting irritated watching him.

Liked Posts:
Stalgod and his over the net shots and Saad's near misses which should go in are getting onmy nerves. Hawks are a too good of a team to have 2 bad games in a row. I don't know what it is though that they play horrible in g3s. Is it the travel and lack of practice with basically having no time off?

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Nick Kypreos @RealKyper
Can confirm #NHL discipline hearing for#Blackhawk Keith regarding his high stick on #Kings Carter. Time TBD but will take place later 2day

Oh dear

Tuggers

Status
Not open for further replies.