We basically clinched a playoff spot

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
9-4 means the worst they can be is 9-7.

Seattle is 7-5 so assuming they are the first WC team, the tie right now for 6th would be 6-7 between Phladelphia, Washington and Carolina. We automatically hold the tiebreaker over Philly based on conference record. Carolina would be tied and next tiebreaker comes common opponents which we would win. Washington would beat us on common opponents. Washington is not winning another game, let alone 3 so we are fucking in right now.

Oh and we clinched a better record than the fucking Packers bitches!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The best part is we should be much more loose on offense next week knowing there is less pressure.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't want to be in. I don't want to lose twice to the Packers and back into the playoffs. If we drop games to both the Packers and the 49ers after what we did against LA then we won't don't deserve to be there. Sorry but you may be true about us making the playoffs but teams don't back their way in to a Superbowl.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I don't want to be in. I don't want to lose twice to the Packers and back into the playoffs. If we drop games to both the Packers and the 49ers after what we did against LA then we won't don't deserve to be there. Sorry but you may be true about us making the playoffs but teams don't back their way in to a Superbowl.

Shut the fuck up. Just shut up. Stupid fucking troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Lighten up, Francis. The fucking Bears just beat the best team in the NFL.

Go Bears!!!

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shut the fuck up. Just shut up. Stupid fucking troll.

Go Fuck yourself. Jesus why do they allow people like you to post. You have no response to anything except calling someone at troll. God they let some real assholes post here.

[video=youtube;vxOpFjOdE7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxOpFjOdE7E[/video]

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Got to beat Green Bay to complete the culture change. Trubisky needs to rest that shoulder and get his shit together.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Go Fuck yourself. Jesus why do they allow people like you to post. You have no response to anything except calling someone at troll. God they let some real assholes post here.

Your response to beating the best team in the NFL is complaining about not wanting to be in the playoffs because we will lose to the packers twice and the 49ers. Even after our biggest victory in years you can not be happy.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

I agree that you don't want to back in. It is nice however to have less pressure on yourselves. I think Trubisky could benefit from this the most.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
11 wins would be nice, but what a turn around folks, what a turn around.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:

Please shut the fuck up

mecha

Liked Posts:
just a reminder, the Bears beat the #1 team in the league. woulda coulda shoulda, they held Goff to 0 touchdowns.

people are acting like Trubisky threw the game away with picks. they won and kept the Rams scoreless in the 2nd half. even after a monumental win everyone wants to bitch about everything.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lighten up, Francis. The fucking Bears just beat the best team in the NFL.

Go Bears!!!

I'm ecstatic about that. But we need the division. I want Green Bay and I want us to go 2-1 to finish 11-5. We do that and anyone coming into Chicago for that first game will be scared. If we go 9-7 we probably head to Minnesota or Dallas for the first game. That would mean playing Minny right after playing them the week before or going into what is a pretty hot Dallas team. We can take Seattle at home or Minnesota at home which I think will probably be the two wildcard teams this year. I think we will get the third seed if we go 2-1. If I have to play Minnesota a third time I want that game at home.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:

Why the fuck do they let you to post. The bears beat the best team in the NFL. But you gotta be negative as fuck. Enjoy this victory like a real person. 49ers are a week away. God they let some real cucks post here!

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Uh, yeah they do. 9-7 teams have won Super Bowls.

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
As things stand now, we've faced three of the likely playoff teams in the NFC ... the Seahawks, Vikings, and Rams.
We've beaten all three of them. So I'm pretty good with where we are.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your response to beating the best team in the NFL is complaining about not wanting to be in the playoffs because we will lose to the packers twice and the 49ers. Even after our biggest victory in years you can not be happy.

I didn't say that. As I said I am ecstatic about beating the Rams. I'm excited we are going to be a playoff team. But losing 4-5 and barely making it isn't what I want. I want this team to play well all the way through. Making the playoffs is a great step, something that few of us expected starting the year but if you have a team that can go far into the playoffs you don't let off the gas. You never know if lightning will strike again next year. I'm sure Jags fans were expecting a lot more this year than they got.

Would I be satisfied with 9-7. Yes, this team has shown great progress. But if we lose the next three and limp into the playoffs then there is a problem.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I didn't say that. As I said I am ecstatic about beating the Rams. I'm excited we are going to be a playoff team. But losing 4-5 and barely making it isn't what I want. I want this team to play well all the way through. Making the playoffs is a great step, something that few of us expected starting the year but if you have a team that can go far into the playoffs you don't let off the gas. You never know if lightning will strike again next year. I'm sure Jags fans were expecting a lot more this year than they got.

Would I be satisfied with 9-7. Yes, this team has shown great progress. But if we lose the next three and limp into the playoffs then there is a problem.

How the fuck can losing 3 straight be the first thing that comes to your mind after being the number 1 team in the NFL on national TV. What is it going to take for people to see we are the bears of new, not the bears of trestman

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Everybody shut the fuck up!

Bears win!

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only this forum would there be people calling each other names and being negative after we beat an 11-1 team and held a team that scored 54 points 2 weeks ago to 2 field goals. You should all be ashamed of yourselves...