We basically clinched a playoff spot

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
so there's a scenario in which if the Packers win out, they have a chance to get in the playoffs if Bears beat the Vikings week 17. So if it were you, would you rather lose to Vikings and keep Rodgers out of the playoffs, or beat the Vikings and let the Packers in the playoffs.

I would rather face Cousins than Rogers.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
so there's a scenario in which if the Packers win out, they have a chance to get in the playoffs if Bears beat the Vikings week 17. So if it were you, would you rather lose to Vikings and keep Rodgers out of the playoffs, or beat the Vikings and let the Packers in the playoffs.

I'd reather the Bears just win out!!!

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Personally, if it came down to who I'd rather face in the playoffs I'd pick the Packers. The Vikings are a pretty good squad, even if they have been inconsistent. Other than quarterback the Vikings are better than Green Bay in every facet of the game.

On the other hand, the Vikes would have to travel to Chicago.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Yeah, really wanted that bye. Probably not going to happen now with the Saints winning yesterday. And unless the Rams collapse spectacularly against the crappy teams left on their schedule, we won't catch them either.

Oh well, at least the wild card round will be a home game. Then I think we should probably root for the Saints to win out. I rather take on the young Goff Rams in LA than the Saints in the superdome with veteran Brees.

Bears beat the Rams and Dallas beats the Saints. Chicago them HOSTS the NFC Champ. game...

Not very likely, but it would be awesome!