Liked Posts:
Draft this guy!
A man is born, he's a man of means.
Then along come two,
They got nothing but their jeans...
F938B162-B5A6-4D47-8B31-EEFE0B3A03C8.jpeg

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Every year there is a reason to NOT take a QB, but I tend to agree that this year might be the year to sit back and watch a top ten talent fall to us because of the QB frenzy. We just are in a terrible position, because the #20 pick is typically not a position where a QB with starting potential falls to. So if you are trying to trade up then it would likely be to a team that does not need a QB, but that also does not help eliminate the other teams vying for a QB......

Take BPA at 20 and consider a prospect later, I still want them to take a shot....so put me in that boat.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Every year there is a reason to NOT take a QB, but I tend to agree that this year might be the year to sit back and watch a top ten talent fall to us because of the QB frenzy. We just are in a terrible position, because the #20 pick is typically not a position where a QB with starting potential falls to. So if you are trying to trade up then it would likely be to a team that does not need a QB, but that also does not help eliminate the other teams vying for a QB......

Take BPA at 20 and consider a prospect later, I still want them to take a shot....so put me in that boat.

This is exactly what I'm saying. It's like if Elijah Moore or Tevin Jenkins is there, are people really saying that we should grab Trask or Mills because they play QB?

Grabbing Mills with one of our 6ths would be great, but a first? Come on. Trask in the 4th or 5th is a maybe. Using our 3rd on Newman, okay. Fine. But, in the 1st or 2nd. Nah, man. Nah.

We have to let the draft come to us.