We should sign one of Bosh/Dirk/LeBron or Wade. NO ONE ELSE.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
Sorry but no one else is going to take us to the championship contention. Let's be honest here. Is Boozer the missing piece to beating Orlando/Boston/LA? Nope, is Lee? Nope, is Amare? Not with his defense.

I'd rather see us wait out on Melo next year.

And it would be a different story if we could land two max free agents like Bosh and LeBron but let's be honest? There's no chance that happens. Whose going to take Hinrich's or Deng's contract? No one. Two mediocre players with huge contracts.

We somehow land those guys or just sign some fillers like Reddick/Mike Miller until next year.

Boozer and someone else will just be a waste of money. In a couple years, when Durant or someone hits free agency, we'll be in the same spot. We will be pissed that we can't sign him because Boozer has a huge unmovable contract.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
i would sign amare. noah could partially cover us up on the defensive end. amare's offense is good enough that you could do that.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
i would sign amare. noah could partially cover us up on the defensive end. amare's offense is good enough that you could do that.

He's inconsistent. Most Suns fans don't even want him anymore because of his play at times. He gives up at times, is terrible on the defensive side. We can't allow Noah to do everything, it would just kill the man to try and cover 2 men and out rebound them.

And let's not forget that Amare is very injury prone.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Aim for the best and then work your way down and get whatever you can. Melo isnt going anywhere and its too big of a risk to sit on our hands for another season with the talent we have. The time is now.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a good chance Bosh and Lebron comes to Chicago according to sources. The lineup will be bad ass:

Starting lineup:
Lebron
Bosh
Rose
Noas
Deng (if he stays healthy that is a big player to have)

The Bulls will go into tax probably but I can smell championship.

So no worries. The Bulls will at least sign 1 of them if not 2.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
There is a good chance Bosh and Lebron comes to Chicago according to sources. The lineup will be bad ass:

Starting lineup:
Lebron
Bosh
Rose
Noas
Deng (if he stays healthy that is a big player to have)

The Bulls will go into tax probably but I can smell championship.

So no worries. The Bulls will at least sign 1 of them if not 2.
We can't afford Bosh/LeBron without trading Deng/Hinrich. But whose taking Hinrich or Deng's HUGE contracts is the question?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We cannot get them both if we still have Deng. And again, we need to fill out our bench

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
Aim for the best and then work your way down and get whatever you can. Melo isnt going anywhere and its too big of a risk to sit on our hands for another season with the talent we have. The time is now.

Is it going to make us championship contenders to land someone like Boozer? Be honest? We would be a 50 win team that would go nowhere. We would be the Utah Jazz of the East.

I'd rather win 30 games and have a shot to get the #1 pick and potentially get a great player.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Rose and Noah continue to improve, yes it does make us contenders IMO. It doesnt take much to contend in the East but i dont see us making the finals. We're adding a all-star PF to a team that has another AS and arguably another one in Noah. I have faith in our two young guys to improve because they are winners and are dedicated to their craft. Not to mention that we will probably get a good 3 point shooter and a better coach.

Keep hoping for the #1 pick with a 30 win team. Greg Oden anyone? Give me proven players any day of the week and twice on game day. I'll hope for 50 wins and a 2nd round exit.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls can go into tax and sign both of them. The Lakers and Jazz are over taz. Those are the only teams I know. There has been a rumor that the Grizzlies could have interest in Dend because they are probbaly letting Gay wallk. The trade would be like Deng and the Bulls 1st roung pick for all 3 of there first rouds pick or 2. That will work in so many ways.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most Suns fans don't even want him anymore because of his play at times.

Not any of the ones I talk to... lol. I agree with you about Stoudemire's flaws but I actually know more Suns fans would would rather get rid of Nash...

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
we'd have to sign and trade deng but in theory it's good.

and even without deng we'd have hinrich who's actually a good third guard.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
The Bulls can go into tax and sign both of them. The Lakers and Jazz are over taz. Those are the only teams I know. There has been a rumor that the Grizzlies could have interest in Dend because they are probbaly letting Gay wallk. The trade would be like Deng and the Bulls 1st roung pick for all 3 of there first rouds pick or 2. That will work in so many ways.

the tax is if you are over the cap and use exceptions to sign players. for example the mid level exception, bird rights etc. you can only sign players up to the cap.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I still think there is a good chace the Cubs trade Deng before or at draft for a pick. He is young and if he stays healthy, he can be dominant.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I dont see the Cubs trading Deng, being that he plays for the Bulls lol

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
getting any of those 4 would be great but there are combinations of 2 players that could really help too.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The first thing is first... we need to sign at least 1 of those 8ish free-agents.

Then we need to sign a couple other free-agents Mike Miller/Redick/Frye/Morrow/maybe even Yao (hes not going to demand too much money).

After that, we will have plenty of trade leverage. We may not even need to give up both Hinrich and Deng - let's remember both are good players, and their contracts are bad but not that bad. As I was saying, we can trade a combo like Deng/Hinrich later on for an All-Star (perhaps a sign-and-trade for Bosh) if we have to. Or else, we can trade them for a decent expiring contract during the season, if things are not working out - and go for Carmelo.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont see the Cubs trading Deng, being that he plays for the Bulls lol
:bulls:

Sorry about that. Cubs in my mind as it is there season. Favorite Chicago team and a dies heart fan so I always do that, lol. I see the Bulls trading him. Better! :tongue: