We will trade down from 48th pick to pick up a 4th rd pick

cdubz11

Liked Posts:
hopefully to draft David Bell but at least give us one more decent pick to use.

i'm eying Cowboys at 56 and they have like 4 5th rd picks or something.

basically trade down from 48 to 55-60ish and pick up a 4th rd pick would be ideal.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
can D. Bell be a replacement for Robinson??

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
sure the trade down is fine but fuck no to bell.
I agree. All this Bell love completely baffles me. In the NFL this guy's ceiling stinks of average at best. Definitely not a game changer.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
hopefully to draft David Bell but at least give us one more decent pick to use.

i'm eying Cowboys at 56 and they have like 4 5th rd picks or something.

basically trade down from 48 to 55-60ish and pick up a 4th rd pick would be ideal.

"We"? What number do you wear on the team or what front office position do you hold?

cdubz11

Liked Posts:
I agree. All this Bell love completely baffles me. In the NFL this guy's ceiling stinks of average at best. Definitely not a game changer.
doesn't have to be Bell, just pick up a 4th rd pick that could be a contributor.

cdubz11

Liked Posts:

i'd be completely fine trading Montgomery or Herbert if we added Hall. i know RB is a position nobody thinks of drafting but for salary cap reasons and how quickly RBs wear out in NFL, i'd be on board with it. Hall is also a great receiving RB and a home run threat. not sure he's still there that late though. we'd basically be trading Montgomery for Hall. cause it'd make no sense to draft him if we still had DM and Herbert.

but i do think Hall could be best RB in the draft and an upgrade even over Montgomery. he's that good.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If we trade down from 48, what are we trading down to by only getting a 4th round pick extra? It better still be a 2nd round pick otherwise that would be stupid.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
I’m just curious…

Who does Dallas/whomever love to make the move to move up to 48? Is it the type of bpa talent the bears should consider staying there?

Same old shit. Trade down clowns like the extra picks, can read a pundit formed draft value chart real GMs don’t use to validate their like of extra picks, but seldom realize trades have to make sense for both teams.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we trade down from 48, what are we trading down to by only getting a 4th round pick extra? It better still be a 2nd round pick otherwise that would be stupid.
I think from 48 to 58 or so? Still in the 2nd round for sure. 4th round pick isn't that great, TBH.

cdubz11

Liked Posts:
If we trade down from 48, what are we trading down to by only getting a 4th round pick extra? It better still be a 2nd round pick otherwise that would be stupid

not sure what to even say but wow. i said a 55-60ish pick AND a 4th rounder. duh? lol jfc

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I think from 48 to 58 or so? Still in the 2nd round for sure. 4th round pick isn't that great, TBH.
Yeah I am not crazy about that either. It has to still be in the 2nd bare minimum. Preferably down only a few picks where they still likely get their guy.