We will trade down from 48th pick to pick up a 4th rd pick

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ahhh "that guy". i've invested enough time and money into the team i can say we all i want
ummm it doesn't matter how many shirts with other men's names on the back you own/wear, you can't "buy" your way onto the team by purchasing their merchandise imo

all that being said, what's the current return on your investment(s) in the Chicago Bears?

I myself won a Mack jersey from a gameday contest here on CCS where I #calledit 100% correct, and sold it at a yard sale for $25 before he got traded. So basically I'm up bigtime.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
i hope some team falls in love with bell and drafts him early, pushing other prospects down

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I agree. All this Bell love completely baffles me. In the NFL this guy's ceiling stinks of average at best. Definitely not a game changer.
That was the same thing people said about Anquan Boldin.

Anquan Boldin - Wikipedia

As a rookie, Boldin set an NFL record for most receiving yards by a rookie in his first game (217), tied Billy Sims for most yards from scrimmage by a rookie in his first game (217), and holds the NFL record for most receptions in the first 26 games of an NFL career (157). He is also the fastest to record 300 career receptions (47 games) and finished the season with 101 catches, 1,377 receiving yards, and eight scores. Boldin was the only rookie selected to the 2004 Pro Bowl.

180px-Anquan_Boldin_9-7-08.jpg
Boldin spent seven seasons with the Arizona Cardinals from 2003 to 2009 and was voted to three Pro Bowls during his tenure with the team. Here he is shown in September 2008.
In 2005, despite missing time with an injury, Boldin still caught more than 100 passes for over 1,400 yards. Arguably his finest moment came against the San Francisco 49ers on December 4 when he broke several tackles and scored the game-winning touchdown in a 17–10 win.[7] That year, he and fellow wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald became only the third duo from the same team to each catch over 100 receptions and top the 1,400-yard mark. They joined Detroit's Herman Moore and Brett Perriman, who accomplished the feat in 1995, and Denver Broncos tandem Ed McCaffrey and Rod Smith, who did it in 2000.

After compiling 83 catches, 1,203 receiving yards and 4 touchdowns in 2006, Boldin and was selected to play in his second Pro Bowl.

Boldin was named the offensive captain for the Cardinals for the 2007 season; during the season, he became the fastest player in NFL history to compile 400 career receptions.

On September 28, 2008, Boldin was carted off the field after a violent helmet-to-helmet collision in the end zone with 27 seconds remaining in the Cardinals' 56–35 loss to the New York Jets. While attempting to catch a long pass from Kurt Warner, Boldin was hit in the back by free safety Kerry Rhodes and then took an illegal helmet-to-face shot from strong safety Eric Smith, knocking them both unconscious. Smith was able to get up after a few moments. After several minutes, Boldin was placed on a stretcher and carted off the field. Smith was fined $50,000 and suspended one game. Boldin left the game having caught 10 balls for 119 yards and a touchdown. On October 4, 2008, coach Ken Whisenhunt announced that Boldin would be out for an indefinite time period with fractured paranasal sinuses.[8] Boldin returned three weeks later and caught 9 passes for 63 yards and two touchdowns against the Carolina Panthers. Fitzgerald and Steve Breaston, who filled in for the injured Boldin, became the fifth 1,000 yard receiving trio in NFL history.

In December 2008, he became the fastest player in NFL history to have 500 receptions.[9] On January 3, 2009, in his first post-season game, against the Atlanta Falcons in the wildcard round, Boldin had a 71-yard catch and run for a touchdown. In the Super Bowl XLIII loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, Boldin caught 8 passes for 84 yards.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just what in the fuck is wrong with David Bell

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
hopefully to draft David Bell but at least give us one more decent pick to use.

i'm eying Cowboys at 56 and they have like 4 5th rd picks or something.

basically trade down from 48 to 55-60ish and pick up a 4th rd pick would be ideal.
Bears will trade down 3-10 times

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
ummm it doesn't matter how many shirts with other men's names on the back you own/wear, you can't "buy" your way onto the team by purchasing their merchandise imo

all that being said, what's the current return on your investment(s) in the Chicago Bears?

I myself won a Mack jersey from a gameday contest here on CCS where I #calledit 100% correct, and sold it at a yard sale for $25 before he got traded. So basically I'm up bigtime.
So you sold your soul for $25?

Even Judas got 30 pieces of silver.

Green text

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Send this to Poles right away
ikr? LOOK at all those picks I got us! Cut some dead weight, really found some GEMS and this all before UDFA!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
ikr? LOOK at all those picks I got us! Cut some dead weight, really found some GEMS and this all before UDFA!
Realistically, I would like to see at least two trade downs that net an additional 3rd and 4th ideally. That would basically entail trading down with both 2nd round picks. Wouldn’t mind trading down in the 3rd either. I’m just not sure if there’s going to be a lot of teams looking to trade up this year

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I’m just curious…

Who does Dallas/whomever love to make the move to move up to 48? Is it the type of bpa talent the bears should consider staying there?

Same old shit. Trade down clowns like the extra picks, can read a pundit formed draft value chart real GMs don’t use to validate their like of extra picks, but seldom realize trades have to make sense for both teams.
Exactly..........The Bears right now have limited NFL caliber talent. Bears have to really cut into that talent gap that the Packers and Vikings hold over them, starting this year. Poles has to hit on these first two picks. BPA at #39 and #48.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I agree. All this Bell love completely baffles me. In the NFL this guy's ceiling stinks of average at best. Definitely not a game changer.

You're searching for game changers in the 4th round?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Let's be honest, you have no clue. You don't have the slightest idea what David Bell's ceiling is in the NFL.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
1650407935382.png