Week 1 IGT: Chicago Bears (0-0) vs Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) 12:00PM CDT CBS

Who wins?

• Total voters
Liked Posts:
Great grind it out win. Just about what I was hoping for. Cincy pushed them around for 2 quarters. It sure was nice to see the Bears push back after halftime. Stephen Paea was a BEAST in this game. IMO, this a great win against a legitimate opponent. Yes, almost EVERYONE, made some noticeable mistakes, including Briggs miss tackle, Forte drop, Cutler INT, but they hung in there.

This kind of win against a tough opponent makes the upcoming week something to look forward too. I can't wait for them to get in a rhythm in this offense. Nice grind it out tough win...

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Congratulations to Marc Trestman on his first game first win as the Bears head coach!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

BBQb

Liked Posts:
Awesome game. Doesn't have to be pretty, or perfect, or dominating. At the end of the day, it's all about the W. Bears 1-0!

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Didn't the Bengals spend over $100 million on their defensive line ? A lot of money for one sack on what Bengals fans were calling a horrible offensive line... And the 2 rookies made a lot of mistakes today too ! But that's expected and they played well.

jay wasn't sacked

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great 2nd half. From a team still learning with 2 rooks on Oline. Season of hope is here. If ur level headed or goto extrems on every play its all good cause football is here.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Unbelievable win. I admit I didn't think they would do when they fell behind by 11. Good to see the offense win the game. In Trestman I believe.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
No. But it's not against TOS to call you out for being a complete imbecile.

That actually should be, it's a personal attack... I've never said anything bad against another member.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
But anyway... See you next week! Nice Win!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
That actually should be, it's a personal attack... I've never said anything bad against another member.

Well good thing we don't have to worry about that, since this forum doesn't have any moderators.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
This might have been the toughest team on our schedule this season. With Baltimore and Pittsburgh looking like shit, our schedule now looks much easier.