Week 1 IGT: Chicago Bears (0-0) vs Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) 12:00PM CDT CBS

Who wins?

• Total voters

Chibearsfan

Cutler Chubby
Liked Posts:
Great win...things to work on...to run behind the rooks on 4 and 1...LOVE IT! Go Bears!

sewerbear

Liked Posts:
Great all around win for the Bears, well coached, big comeback, keep it going

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This might have been the toughest team on our schedule this season. With Baltimore and Pittsburgh looking like shit, our schedule now looks much easier.

Let's slow down tiger. The Pack are still the Pack. The Saints D held up pretty well against the Falcons while the Giants, Cowboys, and Skins are all going to be tough.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
Wow, what a second half. We got to see what Trestman's offense can potentially do. I'm tough on Cutler when he screws up but I thought he really showed up and played great. Nice game!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Let's slow down tiger. The Pack are still the Pack. The Saints D held up pretty well against the Falcons while the Giants, Cowboys, and Skins are all going to be tough.

Mary Jane.... Why are the Cowboys tough? Because they're the cowboys. Can people stop presuming they're good because of the teams media presence

Fucking A on Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
Now are some of you done bitching about Marshall getting ball too much from jay?

Martellus Bennett made some key plays, Jeffery had a couple of good one too. I think Forte is adjusting to being used appropriately again, I think he forgot what it was like to be used as a receiver.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Simms said Trestman managed the game "perfectly".

You see, we had a new O line - with two rookies and 4 new starters, plus a new TE - and we allowed ZERO sacks against a top NFL D Line.

While knuckleheads bitched about draw plays, and too much running, and throwing down field, our HC knew that was the way to keep the Bengals off Cutler.

No sacks. No false starts. No holding by the O Line. (Two on knucklehead unicorn)

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bitches gonna bitch, haters gonna hate. ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE W

Can't wait to get home from work and watch the game in peace.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The difference is, a lot of other people got the ball too. Forte, the Bennetts, Jeffery were all getting chances.

Thank you. That is all that guy posted all day. Jay Marshall. Marshall jay. It's was that fact Marshall didnt get the ball eveytime, like last yr. Really wish there was a place to post with fans that aren't morons

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Bengals vs. Bears

Just wanna say...Jay drives me nuts, but he brought us from behind again. I have to acknowledge what he's capable in the fourth quarter.

Very disappointed in the d-line play overall, at least Shea got the late sack.

Big win for the Bears!!!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Are you done bitching about Trestman?
I Iactually was a huge fan of him. But his first half really pissed me off, it was absolutely awful with John Shoopish short passes, I thought we were in for a long season. He adjusted and did just as I wanted the guy to do(and I was right btw), open up the passing game and get Bmarsh more involved. You pass for 4-6 yards every play it does nothing. You have to open up and I was concerned he was living and dying by the west coast short passing game. I didn't say anything other than what I was seeing and concerned with. So what? Bears won and Trestman adjusted(hopefully) for the rest of the season.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Thank you. That is all that guy posted all day. Jay Marshall. Marshall jay. It's was that fact Marshall didnt get the ball eveytime, like last yr. Really wish there was a place to post with fans that aren't morons
lol whatever dude. Buncha madonnas on this baord, I was thrilled M.Bennet got the ball more. I just got fed up Bear fans bitched and whined Marshall got the ball too much. My mind was blown. Did Jerry Rice get it too much from Young?

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I Iactually was a huge fan of him. But his first half really pissed me off, it was absolutely awful with John Shoopish short passes, I thought we were in for a long season. He adjusted and did just as I wanted the guy to do(and I was right btw), open up the passing game and get Bmarsh more involved. You pass for 4-6 yards every play it does nothing. You have to open up and I was concerned he was living and dying by the west coast short passing game. I didn't say anything other than what I was seeing and concerned with. So what? Bears won and Trestman adjusted(hopefully) for the rest of the season.

All you did was bitch about the offense unlessit was a Cutler pass to Marshall.
You also said thats what we need to do all day. As other poster pointed out, the fact that he didnt go to Marshall all day is what made are Off so good today.