Week 17 IGT: Chicago Bears (6-9) vs Detroit Lions (6-9)

Who wins?

• Total voters

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No he hasnt...look at those QBs and we know why. Its the most important position on the field in this game, due to the rules. His cant win divisions or make anyone better...it was actually him making their job a ton easier.

But he's gone now and you're still crying like a little baby 8 months later. LOL Get over it.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My new years resolution is to start a weekly thread about someone that is retired/no longer on the team and how awesome it would be if they still played here. Any votes for week 1 thread? I feel like it's been a month or so since we had an Olsen thread?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Callahan in slot

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So watching this debacle and being upset that our best offensive weapon is gone...is a bad thing? Ok I guess.... Oh and be happy with Amos the game changer....um ok. Didnt know that is how we should view things.

No you should definitely keep crying about the past cause it's a fantastic way to live your life...lol Let me know how you're feeling about it next October to. LOL

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My new years resolution is to start a weekly thread about someone that is retired/no longer on the team and how awesome it would be if they still played here. Any votes for week 1 thread? I feel like it's been a month or so since we had an Olsen thread?

Good, its better than you getting into threads you dont want to read and say nothing.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guyswill change your tune so fast if Pace actually does trade him though. You'll be singing his praises then

I don't even know what they were talking about. I was just commenting on the the future moronic thing

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Start with Ricardo Lockette!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No you should definitely keep crying about the past cause it's a fantastic way to live your life...lol Let me know how you're feeling about it next October to. LOL

Trade was this season...but yeah your right...so long ago

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gaston is massive