Week 17 IGT: Chicago Bears (6-9) vs Detroit Lions (6-9)

Who wins?

• Total voters

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Carey is the best back on the team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We have more guys on IR than on the practice squad by a large margin.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just, you know, in case anyone hasn't mentioned it... This game is tryouts for the 2016 season. Its almost the first 2016 preseason game for the bears... just so we are on the same page as to why so many random players are on the field and why coaches are putting individual players in isolation without much help.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Josh Freeman being Josh Freeman.

R&S - lol!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else starting to notice Carey playing very well. Wonder if he is trying to move into the feature roll. Going to be hard with Langford though

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Just, you know, in case anyone hasn't mentioned it... This game is tryouts for the 2016 season. Its almost the first 2016 preseason game for the bears... just so we are on the same page as to why so many random players are on the field and why coaches are putting individual players in isolation without much help.

So where is Fales?

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Thanks for clearing that up, botfly10.

Chinese

Liked Posts:

In that case bring in Fales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Anyone else starting to notice Carey playing very well. Wonder if he is trying to move into the feature roll. Going to be hard with Langford though

Carey and Langford will be the backs next year when 22 is on a different team

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I dont want to upset the brigade, but I want to see Fales. I want to know if he is capable to play back-up...not like Clausen

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

I imagine it will be the equivalent of williams/stewart, hillman/anderson next season.