bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears by 3. 20-17

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Cutler pulls an O.J and the game is interrupted for a high speed chase.

Meanwhile Mitch Unrien has a career game topped off by a sack/forced fumble/fumble recovery for a TD.

Horseface wins by 35 as the Bears are crushed 42-7.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Clausen turns it over 3 times and is sacked 5 times.

Seahawks 45
Bears 6

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
At first I thought the bears might be able to win if enough of us went to church and asked god to tell Wilson to throw a lot of picks. then I realized our corners would probably just get flagged for DPI so it wouldnt matter.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
I'm picking the Bears. Bennet, Forte, and Royal all grab a TD. Defense gets two turnovers (Fuller gets his int). Jimmy throws only 1 interception. Nation gets to see the upset.

Bears- 27
Hawks- 24

Really, I just want to feel what it's like to be excited about a Bears' game again.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Clausen turns it over 3 times and is sacked 5 times.

Seahawks 45
Bears 6

Clausen turns it over 3 times and is sacked 5 times in the first half.... he tells Fox to fuck off and that he will call his own plays.... then at halftime David Fales shows up... the team boots Clausen from the locker room, Fales takes the field as our QB and proceeds to lead a comeback.... winning the game with a 4th down TD pass to a deaf TE no one knew we had.

Bears 45
Seahawks 42

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clausen turns it over 3 times and is sacked 5 times in the first half.... he tells Fox to fuck off and that he will call his own plays.... then at halftime David Fales shows up... the team boots Clausen from the locker room, Fales takes the field as our QB and proceeds to lead a comeback.... winning the game with a 4th down TD pass to a deaf TE no one knew we had.

Bears 45
Seahawks 42
One of my fav movies.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
One of my fav movies.

I thought Remember the Titans was ...

The only way you can top this is if you start taking bits from the Longest Yard, then I will be happy in knowledge that you truely know Foosball.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Bears 45
Seahawks 42
My movie is better.

Bears 45
Seahawks 62 because fuck, we forgot to show the Seahawks on offense the rest of the game. And they kept scoring on the Bears.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My movie is better.

Bears 45
Seahawks 62 because fuck, we forgot to show the Seahawks on offense the rest of the game. And they kept scoring on the Bears.

The Bears couldn't score 45 on the Bucs, nonetheless the Seahawks.