• Total voters

ChicagoGr

Liked Posts:
Its the Rams but still...DL is special indeed

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It will never be succssesful, and Cutler is just starting to figure it out, he thought they needed better weapons, but now he knows, he will demand a trade next season.

Cutler demand a trade a next year??......not.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How to catch.

1)Extend your hands to the incoming ball

2) Wrap your hands around the ball

3) Pull the ball in and cover it

4) Profit

and watch out for cortland finnegan because he's so dirty and he might try to intercept it. dirtily.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No I'm not. He said he didn't want his team to win with bad characters. But thanks for the kind words any way.

Good to know you condone dirty play.

Lot of finnegan jock riders in here

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I'm here to watch a professional football team contend for a title. If I need somebody to watch my kid I'll check references. If you got rid of every turd and tool in the NFL you'd barely be able to field one team, let alone 32. And forget about ever watching a television show or movie. And ocme to think about it, a lot of authors are degenerates and scumbags. Better not read, either. And the musicians? Hoo boy.

Please stop posting. Thanks

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
What the fuck kind of pass was that, holy shit Jay

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
and watch out for cortland finnegan because he's so dirty and he might try to intercept it. dirtily.

Will he teach them how to catch dirtliy?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Build a smash mouth team and call a game for pussies

This is a run blocking o-line!!! Tice of all people should be excited about that. Our best play was the screen play to bush with Loius going beast mode on two defenders. There is no excuse not to be calling a more run heavy offense through at least the first 20 minutes of games. Let Jeffrey/Bennett/Marshal run block. They all love it.

Every time we pass something bad happens or almost happens.

Bush is a little soft. I don't like his attitude about contact or how he goes back to the huddle. Don't get me wrong, he is a beast and plays beastly, he just doesn't have the attitude of a punisher. Small criticism, and imo he should start games and Forte should finish them.

I would love if we came out and played more smash mouth for the first 20 minutes. Bush is the type of back that needs a break after running on first and second down, or after he takes a hit. So Forte is still going to get 5-10 touches in the first half. He is still going to be involved in the passing game and third downs, but you get those Bush carries early where they have the most effect on defensive backs before phasing him out of the gameplan as the game wears on to just goal line and short yardage carries. Idealy I am talking about finishing a game with 20-25 carries for Bush, 15-20 for Forte, with another 5-10 recpetions for Forte and 2-5 for Bush.

We have a line that can run block. I believe that, and if you let them it will open up downfield as the game goes.

This defense is really imposing its will today. I like a similar smash mouth approach with the d-line.

Izzy-Toe-Paea-Peppers early in games as much as possible to completely kill the run and use durable strong athletes to bully the offensive line. Get them a little sore and trying to muscle up all the time,

THEN STRIKE WITH SHEA, WOOTEN, MELTON, OKOYE as the game goes on, use those speed rushers on worn down o-line.

I mean, you almost can't go wrong with the 8 d-linemen we suit, they are all playing like the RUSH MEN we have been sold for 5 years, its finally happening.

Good job Marinelli. Thats coaching at its finest right there. Every one of those guys exept Peppers has just improved every year, and you can see even Peppers is phasing into the smart half of his career where he is playing cagey, there was a time that guy was the most dynamic athlete on every field he stepped on, but I think he is getting it done with Marinelli techniquie, veteran smarts, and strength now.

emaugust

Sort of a big deal...
Liked Posts:
Could be but Bush has been impressive every time he has gotten the ball and i'm not just talking about this game. Hopefully he keeps it up, i'm not going to complain if he does ! lol

Yesir!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
YAY! WE caught something

DaGunslinger6

Liked Posts:
Well after what I've seen the last few weeks, I'd say it's time to put away my offensive guys jerseys in the closet. Face it guys and girls the words "offense" and "Bears" will always just be a punch line!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bell used to run with power

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
Nothing on O seems sharp...blocking running catching passing...nothing

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor