Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
???

As opposed to deep passes that the WRs drop and Cutler gets killed (if hes lucky enough to be able to throw it)

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
???

As opposed to deep passes that the WRs drop and Cutler gets killed (if hes lucky enough to be able to throw it)

Cutler is going to get killed either way, lets not kid ourselves and eventually we will have to go deep. dont get me wrong i like the short passes that slow the pass rush but the ol still needs to be able to protect without max protection

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
Cutler is going to get killed either way, lets not kid ourselves and eventually we will have to go deep. dont get me wrong i like the short passes that slow the pass rush but the ol still needs to be able to protect without max protection

We get out of max protect and games like GB happen though.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
For fucks sake, its not about how many guys we leave in to block, its about getting the ball out quick, ie short passing game.

Where the fuck have you guys been the last 3 years??

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
For fucks sake, its not about how many guys we leave in to block, its about getting the ball out quick, ie short passing game.

Where the fuck have you guys been the last 3 years??

It's both, IMO. The short passing game is great until that's all you can do and the opposition sits on every short route. For just about any intermediate and deep route we have to go max protect.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's both, IMO. The short passing game is great until that's all you can do and the opposition sits on every short route. For just about any intermediate and deep route we have to go max protect.

Yep. I wish we could spread the d out with 3 to 4 wide sets to keep them off guard but the ol never holds up