Who wins?

• Total voters

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You're blaming the wrong guy, Gase called a pretty good game until we got into John Fox time.

Lol someone tell me what happened this game?

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now, we're not gonna win the Super Bowl this year! I'm mad!!!!! Fire John Fox!!!1!!1!!ONE!!!! Meh!!!!!!

Are you really this fucking stupid?

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Are we going to ignore the fact you can take 7 points off the Lion's score? That was an obvious interception. However, if the Bears weren't so terrible in the red zone, this wouldn't have even mattered.

Another thing which I believe was said already, but will bring up anyway since I was yelling at my TV during the Lion's last drive in regulation...

CALL A TIME OUT. Jesus Christ, we could have had 30 extra seconds added to the 0:21 when we got the ball back. We could have had a few shots to the end zone before regulation ended. John Fox's fault all the way on this one. He didn't put his team in a position to win.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Omeletpants was right about The Fox.

Time to switch between North's and OB's and Hampton's postgame shows.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
guess the honeymoon period is over.

A lot of idiots around here.

We went into this season knowing that the Bears had one of the worst rosters in the league. They'd be lucky to get five wins.

They got the shit kicked out of them the first three weeks (which is what should have happened to them). Then, they got two last-second wins against shitty teams, and these fuckers started talking about winning playoff games. They were worried that the coordinators were going to get head coaching jobs after the season.

Now, they lose a game (which is the best possible outcome), and they're all pissed and calling for the head coach's job. It's insane.

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Only the Bears can make a winless team looks good. They won last minute over shitty Kansas City and Oakland.

I believe in this front office and coaching staff long term, but enough with the lofty adjectives for this season. Fox can only play smoke and mirrors for so long with this talent-lacking team.

Fuck Emery and Trestman.
Hey, give Kansas or the Raiders a free extra 7 points and we would have lost both of those games as well.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fox was terrible today.

Gase was worse.

Just no attempt to win the game.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Yes

We had a 4point lead and the ball on the 20. We basically kneeled 3 straight times and punted it. This to trust in a defense that had given up about 400 yards at that point.

That drive made me a believe in Fox being a 2-3 year turnaround guy. He will get this team competitive and then they are hopefully smart enough to replace him with the coach that can put them over the top. Fox gets way too much credit for what Denver did.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The worse part is the Bears defense absolutely stepped up late in the game.

Just in time for the offense to make no attempt for a 1st down.