Week 6 IGT: Chicago Bears (2-3) @ Detroit Lions (0-5) 12:00PM CDT FOX

Who wins?

• Total voters

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
White+chicks+_739a3226221ea760fcfcab34dd085df8.jpg

There were Bears fans who thought we'd make the playoffs? Must be too much alcohol.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just hates how incompetent the Bears looked.

First time this season I had been yelling at the TV about the coaching decisions.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Actuallly I like to bitch after a frustating game. He was annoying me, therefore, I expressed my annoyance.

I am pretty sure most people vent their frustrations. That has nothing to do with identifying sarcasm/clowning.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Just hates how incompetent the Bears looked.

First time this season I had been yelling at the TV about the coaching decisions.

It looked like the coaching staff bought into the tank for a better draft pick idea too many fans love rooting for.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It just looked like two bad teams derping all over eachother + toss in the ref derps

horrible football game.

Can't believe we've lost 5 straight to the Lions

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It looked like the coaching staff bought into the tank for a better draft pick idea too many fans love rooting for.

The clock management was terrible.

The offensive play calling was brutal.

I am not excusing the refs or the players execution, but with all that they had multiple chances to win and they didn't even go for it.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The one thing I was hanging my hat on this season was how much better the coaching looked.

Today shook the confidence that was built in them.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
But I was assured that moving Long to T was the right move as long as you got better play from the position. Never mind getting PB level play out of him as a guard. Get mediocre to NFL average play out of him as a tackle.
You really think long has been mediocre to average at tackle?

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I am not excusing the refs or the players execution, but with all that they had multiple chances to win and they didn't even go for it.
He froze. He went full shoop.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
Imo, CB is and has been the biggest problem so far. This game seemed a lot like the GB game where there were some great catches by the wr but they really weren't contested by our CBs.

Also, our pass rush really disappointed against a pretty weak oline.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You really think long has been mediocre to average at tackle?

Ugh, are you seriously implying he hasn't been? Not sure if you're just so accustomed to seeing a shit show of tackles to distinguish the difference between good tackle play and mediocre to average play.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imo, CB is and has been the biggest problem so far. This game seemed a lot like the GB game where there were some great catches by the wr but they really weren't contested by our CBs.

Also, our pass rush really disappointed against a pretty weak oline.

Fuller and McManis are god awful. Fuller is still stuck on stupid on not getting his head turned around to see the ball and the quarterback. Would rather see Ball playing and I am not even a fan of him either.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
LMAO

Bears would have never even sniffed victory if those coaches didn't have their guys playing well above their talent level. Or did you buy into the last two weeks to such a degree that you thought this team was good? lol, I warned you.

BTW, D took a step back this game, but the team still showed overall improvement imo. I count this as a successful game.

There was nothing successful about this game. And it is laughable to suggest otherwise. I guess the Bears have been so bad for so long that people are desperately trying to find some positives.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Fuller and McManis are god awful. Fuller is still stuck on stupid on not getting his head turned around to see the ball and the quarterback. Would rather see Ball playing and I am not even a fan of him either.

Lies, Marshall Said Fuller is HOF CB in the making last year. How dare you say otherwise sir.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
There was nothing successful about this game. And it is laughable to suggest otherwise. I guess the Bears have been so bad for so long that people are desperately trying to find some positives.

Today had a lot more bad than it did good. The staying in the game was a positive but it was far outweighed by the absolute shit show in so many other areas.

The crazy part is that the special teams played its best game up until they were tricked on the fake punt. Which negated them not being awful up until that point. Which was the only thing they had going for them today was that they weren't in suck mode.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:

This 100-X over. The refs sucked today but the Bears did everything they could to hand this game away. They stopped competing with a few minutes left in regulation. Which resulted in needing a last second drive for a FG. Then went into turtle mode again in OT.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the players did their part this game. But I think play calling was way too conservative late. Not that the coaches are bad, I think it was the wrong decision for the game situation, especially considering we were moving the ball.

Our read zone threats were obviously hampered in Bennett and Jeffery. Offense did well otherwise. Running game was stalled but did get two rushing TDs

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This team is not talented enough to overcome coaches and refs.