Who wins?

• Total voters

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I already am.

Your title thing says "senior member" but I'm not buying it. Scoot told me you are 15 and a half... hawk told me you're 12. HHM told me you're somewhere between 13 and 17, and grimson told me you're only 8. Idk who to believe, this is all so confusing..

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your title thing says "senior member" but I'm not buying it. Scoot told me you are 15 and a half... hawk told me you're 12. HHM told me you're somewhere between 13 and 17, and grimson told me you're only 8. Idk who to believe, this is all so confusing..

Believe me. None of them know me in real life.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Believe me. None of them know me in real life.

Can you hop into slack chat real quick so we can hash this out? I don't wanna derail this IGT even more than it has. Some people actually want to talk football tribar.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you hop into slack chat real quick so we can hash this out? I don't wanna derail this IGT even more than it has. Some people actually want to talk football tribar.

Can't. Nvan never sent an invite. He probably thinks I'm 15 as well, thanks to Scoot.

PM me if you want to hash something out.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can't. Nvan never sent an invite. He probably thinks I'm 15 as well, thanks to Scoot.

I just shot nvan a PM, but he's not active much these days...

It's easier to chat in there cus grimson, hhm, and scoot are all in there... 5 way PMs get confusing

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I also PM'd Nvan to invite you. Did you PM him your e-mail?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just shot nvan a PM, but he's not active much these days...

It's easier to chat in there cus grimson, hhm, and scoot are all in there... 5 way PMs get confusing

HHM? I assumed he was permabanned from Slack as well.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also, ANYONE ELSE THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN SUPER COOL SLACK CHAT, pm nvan your email. Or you can pm me your email and i'll pass it along.

HeHateMe said he loves you all and looks forward to seeing some new faces in slack since he's banned from CCS like a biatch.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
This should be the week the Bears storm away with a huge blowout win.. And even though I think we are a pretty decent football team, I don't think it ends up being a blowout win for us. I see another really close game going either way, but if I had to guess I'd say another nail biter for the Bears in the final few minutes of the game Gould hits another field goal to win it.

Bears - 23
Lions - 21

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Lions seem to have quit, much like the Trestman Bears.

I think the Bears should win.

But who knows when the injuries and the lack of talent rears its head.

Would be nice to get some guys back healthy.

Bears 21
Lions 16