Week 6 IGT: Chicago Bears (2-3) @ Detroit Lions (0-5) 12:00PM CDT FOX

Who wins?

• Total voters

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking like Royal and AJ are still out. Jeffery practiced yesterday but was limited, seems like he could return after the bye week. Bushrod cleared the NFL concussion protocol but still has an issue with his shoulder.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I still haven't figured out how the fuck to even slack.

Cutlerfan006

Liked Posts:
Take it FWIW, but Jeff Dickerson was on Waddle and Silvy Thursday and said Jeffery looks like he is actually on track to play this week even though he was limited. I'll believe it when I see it, but adding another dimension to our offense will do wonders.

Oh and it's looking good for Royal given that he went from no practice to limited on an ankle.

Deandre Levy is out and Haloti Ngata isn't optimistic he will play this week after being out last week.

I say Bears pull it out if Cutler can play his A game as he has been doing lately and protect the football. Bennett u better redeem yourself!

Bears 23
Lions 20

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Take it FWIW, but Jeff Dickerson was on Waddle and Silvy Thursday and said Jeffery looks like he is actually on track to play this week even though he was limited. I'll believe it when I see it, but adding another dimension to our offense will do wonders.

Oh and it's looking good for Royal given that he went from no practice to limited on an ankle.

Deandre Levy is out and Haloti Ngata isn't optimistic he will play this week after being out last week.

I say Bears pull it out if Cutler can play his A game as he has been doing lately and protect the football. Bennett u better redeem yourself!

Bears 23
Lions 20

Why does Bennett need to redeem himself?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had a lot of dropped passes last week.

Seemed like KC had really game planned for him with tight coverage. I do remember one pass if he caught it, would have been a good catch for a big gain. I looked at stats he caught 4 passes while being targeted 11 times, so he did have a tough day.

I had a lot of distractions :beer:during the game so I wasn't remembering his missed catches.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
After looking at injury reports n stuff.....

I now pick Bears to win.
This and the Jets game are just iffy

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Bears 27
Lions 20

Cutler throws for 304 yards, 2 touchdowns, and no picks.

On our way to the 6th seed for the playoffs. The weather is turning and so is the tide. I'm liking the look of our schedule.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Warford is back at RG so look for them to try and run... alot

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As beast pointed out, gotta update my prediction since alshon and Marty are playing. Gonna go with baers losing 40-13 now.

:bearbang: