Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
That is one of the worst calls ever...do not sit on the ball, we have to score 3 here. Worst first half of the year.

That's how The Fox has always coached.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Refs need to be suspended and fined...this shit is costing games

I heard a ref got suspended for what happened with the clock in the Pitt vs San Diego game last week.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Howie and Michael thought it was a INT.

Bradshaw thought Tate caught it in the end zone so apparently it's instantly a TD once a receiver has two hands on a ball in the end zone?
Bradshaw's a moron.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What I want to know Is why some of you are surprised this is a close game? 3 points is the only thing separating us from being 0-5.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Bears basically won last week on a phantom PI call. It happens. Get over it. The problem is the rule isn't clear to anyone. The NFL needs to clarify/revise what constitutes a catch. There is a whole half left and this is still a very winnable game.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
3-3 into bye 11-5 finish season

so you are telling me the shit play you are seeing right now, penalties, can't score a TD only FG, no defense against a team that was down, can't stop the running of a fat QB, more players being sent to the locker room cuz they can't play an entire game, you see this group going 9 and 2?????

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
so you are telling me the shit play you are seeing right now, penalties, can't score a TD only FG, no defense against a team that was down, can't stop the running of a fat QB, more players being sent to the locker room cuz they can't play an entire game, you see this group going 9 and 2?????

I think he is telling you there is a chance.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

Alcoholism is a serious disease.

Liked Posts:
Even before the Calvin Rule I don't think that's a TD. Fuller's hand was clearly on the ball while Tate was attempting to catch it and before he had legit possession the ball popped out. Just dumb.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Do the refs at the game make the calls on challenges/reviews, or do they go to headquarters? I thought it was the latter. Until they get better refs or full-time refs, they should have a crack staff of experts in NY who look at the play(s) and make the call.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
If he had possession crossing the goal line, nothing afterwards matters. Not so sure he established possession though.

If it wasn't in the endzone, no way that would have been called complete, it's like the ref didn't know what to do because he had the ball in his hands for a quarter second over the line.