1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Someone just got demolished

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
we are 1 draft and free agency away from really competing next year.The Bears just need a few more pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
See gonna need to throw it soon anyway. We're not good enough to win playing this conservative style.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
just get use to the refs blowing calls and making sure the momentum is on there side

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Peterson is usually homerun or nothing but of course against this defense, it is 8 yards a run.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have got to open the offense up. The defense is not good enough to play conservative

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
Mfer ignores block in back

A slant and a out would do

Do you really think Cutler has had time to even throw a quick slant ? So far he has less then 2 seconds to throw the ball and basically the entire offensive line has been pushed into the backfield on every play. Our play calling isn't conservative. It's simply the only thing we can possibly do.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Fuller was beaten again...lucky no TD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you really think Cutler has had time to even throw a quick slant ? So far he has less then 2 seconds to throw the ball and basically the entire offensive line has been pushed into the backfield on every play. Our play calling isn't conservative. It's simply the only thing we can possibly do.

Ur judging that on 3rd and long plays....so yeah he shouldnt have time

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:

I wish these posters would read this shit when we were talking about it all week.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:

So...what, just take the forward pass out of the playbook? Might as well not even show up.